Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ready to raid (Sky and Theo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Empty
PostSubject: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:41 pm

Elizabeth left her cabin at 12:00 am ready to raid. The only thing she needed was Sky with Theo. She started to check her stuff. She pulled out the feathers, suryp, shaving cream, nife, and glue. She turned her head to the Hermes cabin to see if they were coming. "Not here yet but they will evechaly." She climbed the tree in the middle of the cabins. She had her regular water bottle in her left hand.

She was playing around with the stuff because she got bored waiting. then she finually heard foot steps behind her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:55 pm

Skyler waited until midnight before dressing in black, a black hoodie and black pants, no surprise, her hair braided on each side, and headed down to the center of the cabins, A back pack slung over her shoulder, She saw Lizzy up in a tree and waved her down. Sky dug though her bag till she found a couple flashlights, handing one to Lizzy, and flicked hers on. "Alright, I have shaving cream, paint bottles, water balloons, chocolate syrup, syrup, Feathers, glue, and I stashed afew buckets and boxes and stuff and a hose for water by the ares cabin. They will be of use. Trust me." She grined, which even in the dark was easy to see.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 2:14 pm

"Great cause half the stuf you brought is what I brought plus a nife to give Alex a little hair cut and so neather of our cabins will get mad at us if they wake up I take the blame for yourr cabin and you take the blame for mine so they don't hate us forever. Hey were is Theo shouldn't he be here by now?" She took out 3 water bottles and handed one to Sky. "These are just incase we get thirsty. I also brought a nother rope so we can tie them to their beds. And for them to buleive we didn't do it we are going to have to mess with our stuff a bit."
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 2:17 pm

Theo had three buckets in his hand, one filled with pullys, rope, glue and duck tape. The others were filled with feathers and bottles of syrup. He had the three buckes handles in his hand thrown over his back as he meerily walked down to the meeting place. He saw Skalar and noticed the spot she was shooting at, where Elizabeth would be hiding. Or climbing, he guessed. Theo was planing a few certain things for which ever cabin they were hitting. As he neared the two still unseen he said alittle loudly, "hello!" Theo was okay with being at the cabins at night, this was the only place they didn't attack. Luckly. Smiling at the two he said, "what cabin was it again?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 2:28 pm

Skyler was growing impatient just standing here, When Theo walked up, She turned to face him. "The ares Cabin. . And Hermes." She said. "Whats in the buckets?" She asked, Trying to peer into them. She stuffed her hand into her pockets. And waited for Lizzy to climb down the tree, so the could go already. "We should have someone keep look out. Just in case, considering this is past curfew, and I really don't want to get eaten by Harpies tonight." Sky said as she looked around quickly, coast was clear, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 2:36 pm

Elizabeth climbed down and was ready to go. "Yea we should and really what is in the buckets? Well I geuss it doesn't matter but who will take the first shift and witch cabin are we doing first." She grabbed her stuff and started to think. "Well if we do my cabin first then we would have more of a chance of getting cought because we stay up later then we are supose to. So we should do the Hermes cabin first because when I left they were all still awake so I told them I was going to take a shower."

She thought that was a really good idea because they go to bed at 1 so it would be better to go with the Hermes. "We will have an hour before my cabin goes to bed."
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 3:01 pm

Theo nodded, "the buckets are just full of a few things I need." He was planing to set up the pulles with the duck tape around there doors, there he would wire them so when someone ran out screaming that there cabin was screwed, syrup woud fall on them and the feathers. Than the same wire they tripped would start a tape recoreder saying in the voice of a Hermes/Ares kid 'hahaha you losers Hermes/Ares cabin win again!' There were two tapes and to recoreds, so he was good to go with those. "Okay lets go." He let the two walk into the cabin as he set off to work. He taped the pullyes and the recoreder so all were hidden. He than set the buckets on top, when he was doen he told the girls, "step really high right here. I'll show you what would happen if you did." When they were past he showed them the wire recoreder and buckets. "I find that this will be very intertaining to watch."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 3:22 pm

"Good Idea Lizzy, Hermes Cabin first. Who wants to keep look out first?" Skyler said and flicked her flashlight on, and headed towards Cabin eleven, A picture of what it would look like after they were done with it flashed through her head, Angry Hermes children running around screaming. She laughed aloud. "This is going to be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 3:44 pm

"You said it and I'll take the first watch from the inside it would be safer so it would be harder for them to see us." She gave Theo his water bottle and started to go back in to the cabin. She unpacked her stuff for them to use. She walked up to Theo and gave him he nife so they could get a hair cut, too. "Sky here is your nife one for each of us but I get my bro it will be fun to do.

((sorry I am out of muse))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 4:37 pm

Theo -as far as he was conerned- was done setting up. He waited for the girls to finsh. It had taken him only moments to set his trap. When the Hermes kids ran out the would trip a wire that ent syurp and heavey duty glue onto them. With alot of feathers falling uon them. Next a recored tape would play saying 'hahahaha stupid Hermes cabin, the Ares cabin owns you all!' The hermes cabin was dimmwited and they were impulsive so doing that they would all chanrge the Ares cabin. Theo also planned to do the something with the Ares cabin. He than went inside the cabin and started taping all the bunks together. o now it as like a maze, no one being able to get out. He went out side and waited for his ocmpalces, "i'l ltake watch now. I've finshed."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:58 pm

Skyler snuck inside, and covered the floor in sticky gooey, maple syrup and of course, Glue. She Covered a few people in Shaving cream and a feathers, She covered on egirl in green goo, and hooked up a long trip wire, that when Activated, a bucket of Water balloons would dump, a few big huge ones would dump, She Hooked another bucket above the door fileld with chocolate syrup, which she hoped would make some slip around, And try to regain balance, which is why she had a rope connected to the fan, they would hopefully grab that, hich would turn the fan on, and dump feathers on them. She used yarn, to make a huge web around the inside of the cabin. "All done." She said coming out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:44 pm

"Nice now it is my turn." Elizabeth took out her nife and started cutting some girls hair and maid sure that it wasn't Hannah. She cut every one else's hair but hers. She was going to do the same thing with her cabin but she wasn't going to cut her hair. She took out the glue that she got and glued everyone to there beds.

"Now to make them look bold," she shaved the last of there hair. "I am almost done and with 10 minutes to spare." She took out the shaving cream and covered there faces. "Okay done now lets go make sure we have enough stuff for the next cabin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ready to raid (Sky and Theo)   ready to raid (Sky and Theo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ready to raid (Sky and Theo)
Page 1 of 1