Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:37 am

Alex didnt have a sword anymore he had to dark bladed silver duel swords. He slashed at a dummy. He saw a kid that wanted to fight with him. "Hand to hand" He said. Alex dropped his sword. He got to the center and everybody cheering for him yelling "ALEX". He had never lost a fight here. He bowed and got up in his stance. The kid ran to him Alex kicked him in the face. "ONE POINT TO ALEX" a kid yelled. The guy punched at Alex's face and Alex moved out the way. Then Alex got kicked in the face. He got a point it was one to one. He kicked at Alex and he put his hands up. The kick went of his hands. Alex kicked the guy in the face. One point went to Alex. The boy started getting mad at Alex. The boy kicked at Alex and Alex skided on the ground on his knees. The boy kicked him in the pack it was two to two. Alex just punched him in the chest. It was three to two one more hit and Alex would win. Alex kicked at him. The boy caught his leg and broke it with his elbow. Alex had a broken foot. It was weird in his mind everybody was worried. But Alex wasnt gonna take it. Alex did the Crane the boy ran at him and Alex backfliped and kickd him in the eye. Alex had won and Alex sat down and drank his water. He sat down and waited for his friends to come on by.

((TOTAL Karate Kid))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:24 pm

Hannah smiled when she skipped her way to the armoury. She was in a happy mood and she was in a mood to see her old friends. Sometimes it was good and now this day was going to rock. She kicked a few stones as she walked and smiled at the people who passed her. She stopped by the enterance of the woods and smiled, this place brought back many good memories. She shook her head and carried on walking. As she entered the armoury she noticed someone sat down. She recognised him straight away, it was Alex. She smiled and as soon as she was near him she ran to him. She put her hands over his eyes, "guess who?" She uncovered his eyes and gave him a hug. "I'm so glad to see you." Hannah said as she looked into Alex's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:28 pm

Alex turned to see his girlfriend Hannah "Hey Hannah were have you been" He said. He gave her a hug. He saw a Ares and Apollo kid fighting up there. Man his brother was doing Jit Kun Do all wrong. "Well did you just see my fight." He said showing her his broken leg. He had put down his dual swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:47 pm

Alex returned the hug and asked Hannah where she had been all this time. Hannah paused, she didn't know where she had been, she'd been... about. "Well Alex I don't know, I've been out and about, I haven't seen you about either, where have you been?" Hannah asked. Alex asked if Hannah had seen his fight and then showed her his broken leg. She shook her head in disgust. "No I didn't see your fight and I'm glad I didn't. What do you think your doing?!" Hannah was shouting now. "I know your the son of Ares but there's not need to break you leg you plonker." Hannah laughed and analysed his leg. He was badly injuired. "Why do you do this to yourself Alex? You scare me to death."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:01 pm

"Come on it was just a little fight." He said looking over to the Apollo kid that had a black eye from him and Alex's fight."And I won any way." He said. "You know I've been around and I've had a lot of drama." He said. He didnt no what he was doing until it happened. He kissed Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:05 pm

Theo was pissed, his father had claimed him. To most people when they get claimed they would be happy, and excited. There was ONE BIG difference between them and Theo. That there parent acctually cared. All Theo got was a small note, as if his father was trying to hide that fact that he had a son named Theo Ashford. He had the note in his hand, 'Theo Ashford son of Hermes' that was all it said. He saw the fight his friend had been in. Theo got up and walked down to his friend, he bumped into several people as he walked down. Each time he bumped into them he slipped his hand into there pocket and took there walet. He walked up to Alex, the son of Ares did know two things. One: He was now the son of Hermes, second: him and Skyler.... were sort of together now. Though he hadn't seen her for awhile now. He wondered how his friend would react to the second bit of news seeing as he was somewhat the mastermind. He stoped behind his friends.... you know what? He smiled, and 'transported' in front of the two. It wasn't really transporting, it was acctually moving at the speed of light. But to the two it would seem as if he had just appered out of no where. "Hello there Alex." He gave him the signature Hermes kid smile, he was waiting for his friend to put 2 and 2 together about his apperence. He than looked to the girl, one whom he had not meet yet. He smiled and nodded, "hello there ms. . And whom may you be?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 9:52 am

Alex looked at Theo who came out outta nowhere "Hey Theo this is Hannah...." Alex then mouthed the words My girlfriend. The held his broken leg. "Man dude you look bad" Alex said. Then thought about Theo and Skyler. How he had set it up. But right now Skyler and him were Neutural. "So how goes it". Alex said remembering how he had just kissed Hannah. he got up standing on one leg. "A little help"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:24 pm

((Mind IF I tag along. I need to RP here more..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:29 pm

Hannah was surprised to see a boy appear out of nowhere and stand in fron of Alex and Hannah. The boy said hello to Alex and asked who Hannah was. She was about to introduce herself when Alex did it for her. She watched as he mouthed the words girlfriend. Hannah was a very good lip reader and knew what he had said. She rolled her eyes and smiled at the boy who was called Theo. "Well Theo it's nice to meet you and yes, I'm Alex's girlfriend." She laughed and sat back down again. Alex had given Hannah a kiss before Theo arrived and it was amazing. The feeling of his lips on hers were soft and warm. She smiled at the thought and watched Alex try and stand on one leg. Alex asked for help and Hannah was right there by his side, helping him up. She put his arm around her shoulder and let him put his weight on her. She gave him a kiss but it was longer then the first one. When she pulled away she looked at Theo. "Could you help me out please? He's not exactly light."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:32 pm

(ya post here)
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:42 pm

Theo rolled his eyes as Alex mouthed the word 'girlfriend'. "I see." Than his girl friend (or Hannah) said that she was his girl friend. He could help but laugh. When his friend tried to stand up, Hannah tried to help but than asked Theo if he could. He laughed, "why where does he want to go? Or does he just feel like standing?" Theo did what Hannah did, only he was able to keep Alex up. "So dude when were going to tell me about your girlfriend?" He smiled, with his free hand he pulled out one of the many walets he had taken. He looked though the names on the Ids and took the money out leting the walets drop. Putting the cash away, he went threw all of the walets.

((Sorry it sucks i'm trying to keep up with a thread on HBH.))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:43 pm

Skyler wondered into the armory, She hadn't practiced in weeks, She had been busy working away on the arrow shop with Mackenzie, and her cabin too. Sky was a bit rusty, but pulled out her bow and arrow, walked into the armory, and began shooting off some trick arrows she had made earlier that week. After a hour or so, she saw a group of campers over near the exit, She squinted her eyes, and saw Alex, Which wasn't to pleasant, Hannah, She hadn't spoke with her in a while, and Theo.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:49 pm

Alex walked out and saw the air. "Theo man the way you steal wallets i awesome" Alex said. He was lucky he didnt have his wallet. Alex looked out a peak to see Skyler. He just looked back at Hannah then at his broken leg. "It'll be ok in about some days its not that broken" He said. Alex had his dual swords were they usally were. And he then said to Thep "Did you see my fight" Alex said seeing the kid with a black eye again.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:53 pm

((Guys! Just because I'm only kinda here does not mean that you can spam! 100 words!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:39 pm

Hermes

Hermes looked down at camp from Olympus. He had promised Percy that he would claim his children, and unlike most of the other gods, it was a promise he would not forget anytime soon. How could he, when it had come at the price of his son's life?

He saw his son, Theo, with the daughter of Eros, the son of Ares... and his new daughter. Coming down from Olympus, he appeared before the children dressed in his casual attire - basically, he was dressed up in his jogging stuff. With a bluetooth headset of course. The messenger of the gods was always at work.

"Hannah McDaniels..." Hermes made his sign, the cadaecus, appear above the head of his daughter. "I claim you as my daughter. I'm sorry I haven't been around much - been the messenger of the gods is a full time thing. But even that is no excuse to not see you. Anyways, I know it's not much, but I have a gift for you."

Reaching into his backpack, Hermes pulled out a cadaecus charm that was on a keyring and handed it to Hannah.

"This will change into a double headed battle axe when you want it to. I've charmed it so that it will always return to you, so you can't lose it.... or have it stolen." Hermes looked at Theo as he said this. His kids seemed to take after him in the way that they were mischievous, and enjoyed stealing. Seeing all the wallets that his son had, Hermes couldn't help but feel proud of him. The kid had skill. "Also, if there's a monster around, it'll heat up a bit. The stronger the monster, the hotter it will get."

Looking at Alex, he said, "And don't think I've forgotten you, kid. I know you're dating my daughter. You break her heart or hurt her in any way, and you will find yourself cursed by a god. And trust me, you don't want that."

And to the Eros kid, he just smiled and said 'Hi'. It would be unfair to ignore her after he acknowledged everyone else, after all.

Of course, then Hermes's bluetooth headset rang, and he had to answer it.

"Ok, I'll be right there.... yeah, I know..... Ok, bye." Sighing, he turned to the kids. "Sorry about that - it seems that Demeter's going through a phase at the moment. She's given up on wheat cereal and is after rice now. So I'm going to have to go. See you later." He gave Hannah a hug, ruffled Theo's hair and then looked at Alex again. "Remember what I said."

And then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:24 pm

Alex was talking to Theo when outta nowhere Hermes came and Claimed Hannah. "Dont worry sir I wont" Alex said a little scared. Then when he disapppeard he didnt care about his leg. He grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. "Oh my god thats so cool your daughter of Hermes" He said.

He let her down. And looked at Theo. "Wow dude you have a sister!" He said. And he remebered that his favorite show That 70's Show was on. He had a Tv in his room. He didnt fell his leg at the time. Then outta no where a arrow landed right by his foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:28 pm

Link smiled he was the one who shot the arrow. He jumped of the top off a tree near by and walked over to them. "Sup guys." Link said having fun. "Alex you are sutch a scaredy cat I thought you where soupposed to be a Son Of Ares." He said. "Well I geuss your not." He said trying to anger Alex.

Link was hopping for a good fight. Link held his knife. The sheat on his waist revealed the he had built a sword. A shining Silver sword. But he just held his combat knife.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:24 pm

He knew who it was before he introduced himself. It was an older version of himself, almost like the face Theo saw in the miror. He knew Hermes wasn't here for him. The god apperently hated him, or was ashamed of him. It might be a combination of both. He relized what was happing a second before it happened. He clenched his teeth, glaring at both his sister and father. He gave his father a look that said, do you REALLY have to rub it in? Now this was just down right evil. For Theo's claiming he got a letter, 'Theo Ashford son of Hermes'. While now his sister gets a magical giant sign above her head, a battle axe, and a vist form there father. "Hannah McDaniels... I claim you as my daughter. I'm sorry I haven't been around much - been the messenger of the gods is a full time thing. But even that is no excuse to not see you. Anyways, I know it's not much, but I have a gift for you."

He nearly exploded right there. "This will change into a double headed battle axe when you want it to. I've charmed it so that it will always return to you, so you can't lose it.... or have it stolen. Also, if there's a monster around, it'll heat up a bit. The stronger the monster, the hotter it will get." Theo just gave up. I have no father. He shook his head, he now just didn't care. To him the girl and the man were just strangers to him. He said, "ya congrats on the claiming." Though his voice had no enthusiasim what so ever. There was no emotion in his words. "Sorry about that - it seems that Demeter's going through a phase at the moment. She's given up on wheat cereal and is after rice now. So I'm going to have to go. See you later." He than treid to rufle Theo's hair. He steped out of the mans reach. His siter had gotten everything Theo had wished for for nine years, and the man ignored Theo except for the one gesture, that he avoided.

Te sighed, as an arrow flew by and almost his Alex. That was when the ever so annoying palgue returned. Most campers knew him as Link. "Do shut up." Theo took a step away from the boy and dissappered. Teleporting. He appered on one of the seats closes to the campers. He made sure to be away form Link. "Link just 'cause you insicure don't go around attack the ingured. First me with the bad back and arm. Now Alex with a messed up leg. Please fight someone who is in good health. Or do you know for a fact that you can't beat them unless there handicaped? We know were claimed and your not, and I can't imagine why your not claime by your parent." Sarcasim dripped off the last comment, "so do us a favor and leave. Please do not attack me out of rage as you are so keen on doing most days. DO you even understand what i'm saying? I know how hard it is for your tiny brain to comprehend words."

Just to make a point he teleported once more. This time he was standing near Skyler. "Hey there. What new?" He asked the daughter of Eros. He hadn't seen her for awhile for some reason. "So you and Kenzie get the trick arrow store up yet? I remmber you said that it would take alot of work. Having not seen you for awhile I wondered if you might have it up." He smiled. "Are you ever going to return the money you took from me? I worked hard to steal it from others, who worked hard for it." He looked around, why did he think he was forgetting something. He remmbered it had been Alex's comment before, "Wow dude you have a sister!" No I do not, he looked at Hannah. Shaking his head he thought, atleast one of us was able to have a decent claiming. It was the first time he ignoledged her being his sister a daughter of Hermes.

((Yay for huge awesome post!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:17 pm

Before Hannah could reply some man appeared but he looked familiar. He looked like Theo but an older version. She knew who it was before he stated his name. She had thought that he was here for Theo, but boy was she wrong. He was here to claim her. "Hannah McDaniels... I claim you as my daughter. I'm sorry I haven't been around much - been the messenger of the gods is a full time thing. But even that is no excuse to not see you. Anyways, I know it's not much, but I have a gift for you."
Hannah didn't know what to say. She finally knew her father and she knew who she was for once. She smiled at Hermes and noticed that she started to blush.

Hermes had given Hannah a gift that turned into a double headed axe but it was magical. She was speechless. She was finally able to know who she was. Hermes gave Hannah a hug and she returned it, she was happy that her father was Hermes. She could see that Theo wasn't liking it one bit and she was confused. She thought that he would be happy that he had a sister but no, he wasn't. He teleported somewhere and she wasn't really bothered. She had waited her whole life for this moment and she wasn't going to back down and let somebody else have the spotlight. Hermes had said something to Alex, almost like a threat. Alex seemed nervous when he answered but as soon as Hermes was gone Alex grabbed hold of her waist she giggled like a school girl and waited for Alex to put her on the ground again.

Before she could speak an arrow flew out of nowhere and landed by Alex foot. Hannah went to have a go at the archer when she noticed it was Alex's friend, Link. Theo said something to Link that Hannah didn't hear but she wasn't bothered. Hannah looked around at the people who were around her. She gave a smile to all of them apart from Theo. She could seem him shaking his head. she couldn't be bothered with this behaviour so she just ignored it. She gave Alex another hug and looked into his eyes. "Did I just get claimed?" She asked still in denial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))   Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out((PG-13))((Hannah,Theo and Open))
Page 1 of 1