Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Empty
PostSubject: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:26 pm

Skyler had decided to go visit the Amphitheater to take her mind of a few things, and of course kick some battle dummy butt. She tapped a small button on the top of her silver bracelet and a Dagger appeared in her hands, The she still wanted a Bow and a couple good arrows she'd have to visit the Armory later, find a good one that magically turned into a bracelet like her Dagger, she just found it convient thats all.

Skyler began to try all her knew moves on a dummy, slashing and stabbing, of course, she couldn't exactly test them out the way she wanted to considering the Dummie's couldn't fight back, and were made of straw.As she was working on a few new techniques, .When she heard foot steps from some where behind her. She didn't care though, she was in the Zone.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:11 pm

MacKenzie walked towards a girl attacking a dummy. Smiling she stood back and watched for a few moments before moving closer. Clapping as she walked, MacKenzie smiled. "Your very good, you know." She wondered if this girl was unclaimed or if she knew who her Olympian parent was. Glancing at the dagger the girl held MacKenzie placed a hand on her hip. "I'm MacKenzie, by the way, newly claimed Daughter of Apollo. Whats your name?" MacKenzie had decided that she was going to introduce herself to as many new people as she could. She needed the friends and figured if she sat in her cabin all day every day she'd have a very uneventful camp experience.

((bleh))
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:19 pm

Sky looked up and moved some locks of blond hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Hello." She said to the girl, Feeling a bit shy at the moment. Sky said looking at the girl with her Piercing dark blue eyes. As if to warn her, 'I may look sweet hun, but trust me im like a snake, ready to strike as soon as you make the wrong move.' That was the reason Sky didn't have many friends, They all hated her for her attitude. Like it was her fault thats the way she was born. 'Psh, people these days..' Skyler hated the whole Title thing it was like they were pretty much saying, in Sky's opinion anyway, '[/i]Im claimed, and Your not hahahah1 Now i'll rub it in your face, and there's nothing you can do about it!'[/i] "I'm Skyler HArley. And uhmm Thanks. " She said and let her Dagger form back to her bracelet, SHe hated the thing hated it hated it. "Daughter of Apollo Eh..? Thats pretty cool, Not my type But Thats cool! You liook like an apollo kid if you ask me." She forced a small grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:37 pm

MacKenzie stared into the girls deep blue eyes and smiled. There was a certain warning in the girls gaze that made MacKenzie want to push the girls buttons, just to see how far she'd get. Be nice...You don't need any enemies... "It's nice to meet you Skyler." She grew confused as the girl spoke of Apollo not being her type. What is that supposed to mean? Shaking the thoughts from her mind she sighed and watched as the girl's dagger turned into a bracelet. Raising an eyebrow she motioned to the bracelet. "Where did you get that?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:46 pm

Skyler looked at her writs. "Oh this? I'm not sure, I've had since Like forever. As far as I can remember.." Sky could tell She didn't like the whole Apollo comment. "Nothing personal or against him, its just he's to .. cherry and.. bright. For my taste I guess. like I said nothing personal." She said and shrugged leaning against the wall, She folded her arms. "Sorry If I offended you." She said. "Anyways Mac. Can I call you Mac? Ok well, What do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 2:38 pm

MacKenzie nodded as Skyler gave a rather vague explanation about her bracelet. Smiling she shook her head as Skyler tried to explain the 'Apollo Comment'. "No really. Don't worry about it. Its just not something you hear everyday. You know? People usually don't go around saying 'so and so isn't my type'. Especially when we're talking about the Gods. No offense taken." She was lying but Skyler had no way of knowing that so she didn't dwell on it. She was taken aback when Skyler called her Mac. Shaking her head she spoke to the girl standing in front of her. "I'd rather you didn't call me Mac. No offense but that's not my name. It's MacKenzie." She didn't mean to be so cold about it but she just met this girl and already she had insulted her dad and then tried to give her a nickname? No way. Shrugging in an answer to Skyler's question she folded her arms and sighed. "Music, cliff diving and anything that gives an adrenaline rush." She wasn't sure how she felt about this girl but decided that she'd be nice...for now.

((figured I'd put some drama into the whole thing))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))   Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam ((Open after MacKenzie))
Page 1 of 1