Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))   A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 8:20 pm

Rio sat on the white sands of the sound, staring off into the pristine water. He was still wearing his black jeans and blood red shirt, though he changed his shoes into his favorite green converse. He'd only brought a few changes of clothes, but he'd insisted on taking all of his converse. It was a rather wide collection, and his shoes were the reason he had the only title he'd ever accepted - The Shoemaster. It was a rather odd name that most people would hate and beat the snot out of anyone who called them such a title, but Rio liked it. He'd earned it and it was rightfully his.

For a moment, Rio recalled his father's last words. Rio, you're growing up. And if you've learned nothing else from being an army kid, just know this: When you're out fighting those monsters, whether you want it to be or not, the reason for fighting isn't to stay alive or protect yourself. Once you get on the battlefield, it's all about the person next to you - your friend. So do me proud and make some good friends, and I know I'll never have to worry.

Rio realized he was crying and quickly brushed the singular tear that had fallen. "I'll make you proud, dad. I promise." He vowed with determination in his blue-green eyes. He then heard a noise and pressed a random bead on his camp necklace. A wooden staff? Oh well... He stood up and poised himself for battle.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))   A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 9:35 pm

MacKenzie had been walking around the camp for about 10 minutes when she decided to take a look at the ocean. Walking towards Long Island Sound she watched as multiple campers ran around with their friends. Talking, giggling, trying to kill one another. Man, I love this camp already. MacKenzie slid down the sand dune in front of the sound and froze in front of a boy with a staff. "Oh, um sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She took a step backwards and slipped in the sand, falling on her behind. She blushed and tried to stand but tried to move too quickly and fell again. Deciding it was best to just sit and wait she placed her head in her hands and tried to get her face to return to a normal color.

oohoohsee Blek! Sorry its so short... Mom wouldn't let me be on for very long... oohoohsee
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))   A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 10:05 pm

Rio lowered his staff a bit when he saw a girl. She seemed rather shocked to see him. So much that when she tried to step backwards, she slipped and fell. And when she tried to get up, she felt once more. She seemed to give up, but Rio had been raised never to give up even when all hope was lost. He pressed the emblem on the staff and it turned back into a necklace, dangling around his neck. He then smiled kindly at the girl and offered a hand. "You need any help?" He asked her.

Rio then smiled wider, wondering if this girl was unclaimed like he was. "I'm Rio, by the way." He told the girl. "You are?"

((Short post. I'm on my iPod))
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))   A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 9:32 pm

MacKenzie looked up, her face returning to normal, and took the boy's hand. Brushing herself off and adjusting her shirt she smiled. "Well that was embarrassing..." She nodded as he introduced himself. "I'm MacKenzie. Unclaimed and currently residing in the Hermes Cabin." She started to wonder if she'd said to much to soon, after all he just asked for a name, but she decided she didn't really care. Looking around the beach she sighed and bit her lip. "I really didn't mean to interrupt you. I'll be on my way, then." She took a small step back and realized that she didn't really have anywhere to go. "Actually, would you mind if I stuck around for a bit? I don't really have anywhere to go..."
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))   A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 4:07 pm

Apollo laughed, listening to his daughter’s conversation. Sure, he should have been paying attention to where he was driving, but he had done this route so much it was like walking. It had taken years to get the radio working so he could keep tabs on his children. It really came in handy, especially seeing that he was stuck up in the sky all day and barely ever got to see his children in person. He glanced at the speedometer, adjusting his speed so it would add up to the right length for the day.

But he turned his attention back to the radio, turning the volume up to listen to Mackenzie’s day. “…unclaimed and currently residing in the Hermes Cabin.” Apollo shook his head – obviously adjusting the mist accordingly – turning the car to head towards Long Island Sound. “We’re gonna change that…”

He pulled the sun chariot onto the beach, about half a mile away, climbing out. He strolled towards the two kids on the beach. “Mackenzie!” he called. “Guess what? You’re my kid. Now you can move into my cabin.” He gave the girl a hug, a large smile on his face. He looked up at the sun, noticing something unnoticeable to anyone else. “Well, I don’t want to, but I gotta go. Bye Mackenzie, make me proud.”
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))   A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend ((Mackenzie and pm to join))
Page 1 of 1