Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 5:04 pm

Naomi stood on the shore staring out at the sea. She was wearing jean shorts, a purple t-shirt, and flip-flops. She thought it was beautiful. She walked to where the waves were lapping against the shore and smiled. The water was nice and cool. She didn't know how to swim sense there was no need to in the middle of New York. She heard footsteps and turned to see a girl. "Hello." Naomi said.
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 3:00 pm

sorry it took me so long to reply...

MacKenzie walked towards the Sound and sighed. It had been a long day and she needed some time to relax. As she approached the waters edge she tilted her head to the side. There was a girl sitting on the sand and she was staring at the water. Moving closer the girl noticed her and greeted her. "Oh hey! I'm MacKenzie. I think I met you when you first got here. Or at least I saw you I don't know if you actually registered that I was there. You were kind of out of it."
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 4:32 pm

It's fine

Naomi smiled at Mackenzie "Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" she said and patted the sand next to her "You look like you need to relax." she looked back at the sea "Isn't it beautiful? she asked.
((Meh. No muse.))
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 2:22 pm

MacKenzie smiled as Naomi remembered their first meeting. "Well it doesn't surprise me that you don't really remember." She nodded as Naomi patted the sand and told her she needed to relax. "Yeah, that's actually the reason I came out here. I don't know the water just seems to help me think." Sitting down she leaned back and sighed. "It is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 2:45 pm

Naomi looked out at the water "I've never been this close to a large body of water." she said "I was always afraid that I would drown. I don't know how to swim." she turned her head to look at Mackenzie "Yeah. It does help you to think. The sound of the waves lapping against the shore is relaxing." she said ad smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 8:07 pm

((Are you gonna reply?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))   Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming? Don't know how. ((Mackenzie/open))
Page 1 of 1