Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Empty
PostSubject: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 6:07 am

Prometheus was in Las Vegas when he thought, Hey, I'll go see that place where the Gods dump there kids to be trained with their petty swords...
And so he did.
With a spin on his heel and a click of his fingers the Titan was stod in the Woods near the Camp. After all, Zeus would go crackers with him if he entered the actual Camp. So therefore, Prometheus sat down on a rock and planned out the day. He cursed in Ancient Sumerian, a language from before Greece, as he realised that a Half-blood would soon come his way. The Demigod's parent would probably hate him as well, so that wouldn't be a good term to start on. Soon enough, a teenager walked Prometheus' way. The Titan took the form of a 13 year old boy, just to seem friendlier. Therefore, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 12:34 pm

Theo walked along the beach his face in a book. The name was band of brothers. It followed a platon though d-day and WWII. Theo thought if you didn't know about the mistakes and wars of the past than you couldn't prevent them for the future. Theo read alot mostly historical writings but some fiction. If you read enough war writings from BOTH sides than you would notice there are certain people who mirricals happen to. Like being hit by mortors than being able to stand up and keep going. He knew the gods kids were fighting but now he knew the gods had as well. This really made him angry. The god should be keeping peace not influincing the chaos. Theo resinted the gods, it started with not being claimed after 8 years. When he was 7 he had come to camp, he than left when he was 9. He fought monsters at his home but returned after 5 years to train. It was he was putting his real mortal father in danger. Theo would rather lose this life than put his father into danger. Bt he now wished that he had gone anywhere else for the camp was horrid. No longer was it a
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 12:38 pm

A place he could call home. But me he just resinted them for they were destroying the works as the halfbliods died trying to pick the pieces up he than noticed a boy around his age. "Hello there."

((sorry my iPod sucks. My posts are usually longer.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:09 pm

((No problem, mine usually suck as well!))
Prometheus saw the boy walk up to him, and he thought, Aw, how cute, a little Half-Blood! He then slid off the rock and, deciding to use an alias until people appreciated him more, said, "Hey there. I'm, erm, Richard MacBevan." He made up randomly. He hoped it was believable. He held out his hand. "Unclaimed as of now.. Who are you?" His question sounded a little harsh, but he doubted the boy would care. It would just make him seem kind of cautious, as they all must be. He wondered if Theo Ashford, Unclaimed, would try to make him enter camp. He grinned to himself, without it showing. What a twist in the Gods Divine boxers!
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 8:34 pm

Theo looked to the kid, "hello Richard." He closed his book remmbering the page. When the boy said unclaimed Theo 'flinched'. Well that's what it had looked like, he really had clenched his fists and teeth, his mucsles tensing. He hated the use of those stupid tittles. Back when he had been here before they were never thrown around as if someone cared. "Sorry the use of tittle annoy me so. But anyway- nice to meet you. I'm Theo and as the newbies say, I am unclaimed." He than bitterly muttered "and have been for the last 8 years." He put his book back into his backpack. Theo didn't care that the boy sounded cold. He had been stabbed in the back -litterily- kicked I the nose and has had his spine messed up. All done by 'his friend' so he wanted to make atleast one sane friend. "So how long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:04 pm

The Titan smiled. Excellent, conversation! He thought. "I only just got here. Anyway, 8 years? And you Godly parent hasn't got of his super-butt and decided to claim you?" Prometheus shivered. Gods could be so ignorant of the little Demigod offspring! Prometheus cursed to himself. Boy would they pay sometime! He arried on talking. "I mean, come on, I know they're busy and all, but shouldn't they at least care about kids? Honestly!" He kicked a stone, as this was boyish behaviour these days. He tutted. Gods, Gods, Gods. So idiotic and arrogant. Aphrodite was okay, but the rest were such idiots sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:54 pm

Theo shook his head, "she hasn't. I have a dad a real mortal biological father. It's not that i havnt been claimed cause they are lazy -which they are- whoever my supposed mother has not
claimed me from spite. I -or my father- have angered or dissapointex her to he poi t where she demises that I
am even her child. After a few years I tried to make her proud, kater I just did t care. Now I resins the
and evreything hey do. I much rather have the ti...." Heo stoped himself. He had been about to say 'titans rime he earth'. They were corrupt; yes. But they never masked tha fact. Also there were seats of power held by god haters. But the new kid wouldn't k know About the titans. Theo punhis hand on Richards shoulder, "hey man don't worry you'll be claimed soon." He was sure this kids parent would be quick to claim him. Letting his hand drop, "I'm sorry to sY but he gods do not care for our kind. We'are nothing more than animals they torture for fun. Though there are a slelect few that they take interest I. And make there lives a living hades." He wasn't going to surgarcoat it for this kid. There kind lived a cursed life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 1:32 pm

Prometheus smiled sadly. "I see what you think. Earlier on, were you going to say that you would prefer if the Titans ruled the Earth?" If the answer was yes, then the true identity of Richard MacBevan would be revealed. He would tell this young boy who he really was, but that he couldn't agree with the thought of his brothers ruled the world. With a shiver, Prometheus thought about Atlas being in charge. That would make the world of everything a living Hades! Atlas would probably be in absolute charge now that Kronos had disintegrated at the hands of that brave young Perseus Jackson. The thought was terrible!
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 6:13 pm

He looked at the boy with new eyes and a forced smile. Whoever this person was it was not a camper. If this boy had been a newbie he would have not known of the titans. Not to mention that the boy had gotten 'titans rule the earth' from Theo just saying two letters of that. This boy was not human.. or even part. An immortal, most likly one who favored the gods. So his whole conversation had taken a dangerious turn. "Yes. That was what I had been about to say. When they ruled the earth it had been called the golden era for a reason. Seeing as you know more than you had been sharing than you will know what this means. If I had come one year earilyer than I too would have dawned the purple armor, even if there side was a losing one." The purple armor of Kronos. "Could you immagin though? The titans back in power? Yes, some sacrafices would have to be made but all-in-all a much better place than this day in age." He thought his words thought carfully, so the immortal couldn't take his words as a challenge. "Who are you immortal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:19 pm

Prometheus' smile dropped from is face and his eyes narrowed. "Immortal? Why, you are a smart boy aren't you!" Prometheus became his 2 metre tall self. "I am Prometheus, Fire-stealer, Creator of Mankind. You'd prbably know me as chained-to-the-rock-with-vultures guy." Prometheus smiled at the yound boy and made fire erupt around himelf. "There's you're proof. Any more questions?"
((Aw, oh so very small!))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 1:45 pm

Theo saw that is was i turn somewhat dissorinated. Though he qucikly got over it, "Hello than Prometheus, or would you rather me call you richard?" He than said, "there is no need for sarcasim" he was reffering to when Prometheus had said, 'you are a smart boy aren't you'. Theo had respect for Prometheus he was inturn the one who gave humans life, than saved them in there time of need. By stealing fire he not only saved his race, but started a chain reacation that lead to the envention of evreything. He put rubbed his temples, and said "yes just one. Why? Why come to camp when being hunted... yes this is the bouerder line of camp but still camp. The logic in coming to the resting place of the gods children..... it makes no sence and in turn confusese me. Please enlighten this me a slow demigod with a awenser to the question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:23 am

Prometheus tutted and let the flames die down and evaentually extinguish whilst he explained. "You are not slow, Theo, but as you wish I shall enlighten. As the God of Forethought, I know what is coming for this Camp. Soon enough, a young unclaimed girl will come along, but she will grow stone-hearted against the Gods and lead an Army against you. That was one reason I came. The other was to watch your good fellows argue and squabble among yourselves and laugh as you attempt to disarm me in swordfighting lessons." It was true, all of it. Everything would be entertaining if he used his skills on these Semi-Mortal/part divine beings. He might even pretend to be claimed by Zeus to explain how much power he contained to the slower Demigods.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 2:02 pm

'I see. So take over camp than take over the home of the gods." He nodded, "when they do attack I wil be forced to fight for my parent.... regretbily." Theo didn't want to but he knew if he wanted his friends at camp to survie than he would have to fight for camp and possibly the gods. "I dissarm you? Okay god of Forethought maybe you should concintrate on the now" he said with a litte laugh. He wondered who the girl was, "would you be able to tell me anything about the attack or the girl leading it?"
((Sorrt it sucks and is UBER late.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 7:00 am

Prometheus smiled at Theo. "I may be able to give away some information, but what fun is a spoiler? Forethought could be a gift or a curse, you know." He sighed. "Ah well. I suppose I oughtta tell you. The Girl shall be named Astra Gahne. I can't tell much about her, it's... fuzzy. I can't tell who she'll get claimed by or how she'll act. I can't really tell much at all at the moment. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess." He felt annoyed. Why couldn't he see?! He was the Titan of Forethought! He should be able to see everything! "She's special." He added. "Very special."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))   Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi-Mortals, Demigods, whatever they are... ((Theo))
Page 1 of 1