Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}

Go down 
+4
Elizabeth Dalai
Magnus Valentine
Skyler E. Harley
Laura Arai
8 posters
AuthorMessage

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:42 am

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} 1401811yho44c9apr.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} ABIreneus.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} 1401811yho44c9apr

Welcome to Ireneus!
Good evening Ladies, and Gentlemen. Dudes and Dudettes. Children of all ages! I am pleased to welcome you to my graphics shop. Please make yourself at home, take a seat, and order something from the menu. I can assure you that Perfection and Satisfaction are both traits that our graphics have. High Quality images are also things that we serve. In this shop, we don't settle for good. We settle for great. =D[/b]

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} ABRules
•Order what is on the menu, you cannot have anything that's not there.
•We have a waiting list. Please wait your turn.
•If the waiting list is full, then you have to wait till a slot is available for you to get on the waiting list.
•Please be friendly and mind your manners
•Comments and Opinions are very much appreciated.
•No insults, only constructive criticism
•If you don't like something, you can request for a change if there is an available spot on the waiting list. If there is none, then you can have it changed or redone later.
•I do make avvies/siggies/other things for other sites. =)
•I like gifts and art trades. =D
•I hold contests, feel free to join them.
•I love you all xP But please notify me if you're gonna use my graphics for another site. It bugs me when I see my work being used and I don't know who's using them.

ORDER SLIP!!:

Username: <-This is your username
Type:<- What do you want? An avvie? A siggie? A banner?
Images to be Included: <-links or images to the images to be included
Font style: <-Doesn't have to be specific. Saying "something curly" will do. Can be left blank.
Effects: <-Special effects like, "Put in flowers" blah blah
Text: <- Text you want to be included
Size:<- Size in pixels.
Standard Avvie Size is: 150x200
Standard Siggie Size is: 500x150
Blah blah, leave this blank if you want.
Anything Else?: <- Anything you want that can't be added onto the above, just add here.
Site: Put the website that my work is for. Leave blank if it's for here. xD

• For now, I just accept requests like, icons [avatars], avatars, banners, signatures and wallpapers.

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} ABAbout

ME! ME! ME!

...Its just mee...
...hates people steppin on my shoes (you'll be dead!)...
...loves my mum...
...Singing while hitting the shower...
...loves music...
...a true friend Very Happy...
...loves to dance...
...always want a car...
...a people person...
...shy at the first time we meet but as the time goes on...you're in trouble Laughing hahaha...
...But most of the times...
...i prefer to sat and stay alone in peace!...
... I'm lost...
...Trapped in the nothingness...

Graphics!

Software Name: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended, Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended, Photobucket, Gimp 2
Computer: Main. WindowsXP, Dual Core
Sub. HP Laptop

I make all my own graphics. All the original pictures are copyright their original owners. Brushes, Fonts, Textures, Patterns are copyright their owners too. I don't steal any signs or anything from anyone. All the Welcome signs, profile signs, etc. are all my own creations/manipulations. [Except for my Introduction Banner, its is created by Kaira]

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} ABAffiliates

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:45 am

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} ABAvvies

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} LeiSongAvvie.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} FlameStarAvvie.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} JunhoAvvie.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} AngelRequest.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} CoudStrifeAvvie.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} JonghyunAvvie2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:47 am

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} ABSiggies

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} RandomAnimeSiggy3.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Chobitschisignaturecolored.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} NellielRequestSiggie-1.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} UndyingRequestSiggy2.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} JunhoSiggie.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} AngelRequestSiggy.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} IronmanSiggy.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} LeiSongSiggy.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} MickeySiggy

Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:35 am

Okay, I'll let it slide that you triple posted (be sure you've read the rules ;D) because your siggies look epic so I'm requesting and because you did a Miku siggy XDDD! XD

Username: Laura Arai
Type: Siggy
Images to be Included: Any of the pictures in this gallery please~
Font style: Go wild?
Effects: Er go wild?
Text: 'Daughter of Athena' and 'WARNING: Being too open minded could cause your brain to fall out'
Size: 500x150
Anything Else?: ~Blank~
Site:
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:51 am

OK to be honest i didn't read ANY Of that. But your siggies are way cool

Username: Skyler Elese (Do not put her last name: Harley)
Images to be Included: This, or any others you can Find of Megan Park
Font style: some kind of Cursive?
Effects: Hearts in the background, along with a bunch of arrows, and shadows
Text: 'I lurk the shadows, and cause the curse of Love.' also 'Skyler Elese Daughter of Eros'
Size: normal?
Anything Else?: No thank you
Site:
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:36 pm

((so.. i give you what i want and you do it for me?))

Username:2tHeUnIvErSe
Type:Awies
Images to be Included:Zabuza
Font style:something goth.. if u may?
Effects:skulls ?? or if not, then nothing.
Text:*slice!* ur dead.
Size: uhh.. like all the others?
Anything Else?: umm... if you can make it look more flashy? iono..
Site:
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:15 pm

username:Elizabeth Dalai
type:siggy
Imige to be included:https://media.photobucket.com/image/carmen%20villalobos/maza17/Caras_11___306x408.jpg?o=20
fontstile:wiggley
effects:two swords in the shape of an x behind her head
text:live life, be gooffy, but alwase be ready to fight
size:same size as my other siggy
anything else:my pic in the middle of the thing and the words written on both sides, and know pink
site:

Last edited by Elizabeth Dalai on July 7th 2010, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:00 am

Okay...your requests will be done in a day...cause I;m in school right now XD

@Laura: sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:58 am

Ack no problem! I'm just now seeing that you also did a Cho siggy!! Very Happy -hugs- Okay you're on my totally awesome list right now Wink XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 7:38 pm

Dude...you're siggies are so awesome!!!! -hugs-
Username: Jeni Carter
Type: siggie and an awie please
Images to be Included: Any will do.
Font style: messy
Effects: um...go wild i guess...
Text: 'Daughter of Hades' and 'Can you open your eyes during the fall?'
Size: normal
Anything Else?: some sort of skull in the back ground
Site: Half-Blood Hill

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 9:04 am

Here's for laura XD
Ima go work the others tom.
very sorry Sad I'm really really busy in school right now Crying or Very sad

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} LauraRequestSiggy
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 9:06 am

XP That is EPIC I love it! -goes to put it on-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:56 pm

dude your siggys are amazingggg

Ima request one after you get done ith your super long list XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 2:53 am

^Okay Caleb Very Happy

here's for skyler Very Happy
if you want something to add or delete, just tell me Wink

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} SkylerHarleyRequestSiggy
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 6:02 am

Can I have the link please? Thank you it's epic!(:
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:37 am

Username: Makayla
Images to be Included: any...
Font style: Any?
Effects:...
Text: "Makayla, Immortal Daughter of Hades" And " Death is not the greates loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
Size: 500 x 250
Anything Else?: Please could you change the eye colour to bright blue (this isn't a must, i'd just like it like that, if you can't then no worries XD) And also could you make it look dark and scary... XD
Site: This XD

Take however long.. im not fussed XD

Last edited by Makayla on July 28th 2010, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 11:40 am

Username: Markus Jones
Type: Set? (Avvie and siggy)
Images to be Included: you decide!
Font style: something manly
Effects: FIRE!
Text: Son of Hephaestus
Size: average
Anything Else?: not really
Site:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 5:02 pm

Username:Laura James
Type:Siggy
Images to be Included:Nothing in particular
Font style:Whatever works
Effects:Whatever works
Text:Raynelle Winters
Daughter Of Thantanos
In my memory awakening
Like a dream too sweet to cast away
Shadows of the past begin to sing
Calling out to me in their gallant way
Size:Whatever works
Anything Else?:Use Emilie Autumn
Site:Clash Of Olympus
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:34 am

Username:Camryn Lyric
Type: A siggie
Images to be Included: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.titanic--memorabilia.com/htmlarea/user_images/other_199/Rose%2520pic%2520A3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.titanic--memorabilia.com/roses_costumes.jsp&usg=__6wuGFSNapGSYVEOCw9kZ9iuourk=&h=436&w=350&sz=51&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=CdiPOTowjNsxCM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=122&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkate%2Bwinslet%2Bas%2BRose%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dig%26rlz%3D1R2GGIE_en%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D830%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=314&vpy=91&dur=2344&hovh=251&hovw=201&tx=50&ty=275&ei=pT13TMjuKMmLnAfWxb33AQ&oei=pT13TMjuKMmLnAfWxb33AQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0 (Sorry it's SOOOOO long, that's the only way I know how to add a link Sad sorry again)
Font style: Cursive of some kind
Effects: do whatever you feel like
Text: "Camryn Lyric" and "Make yourself a blessing to someone. Your kind smile or pat on the back just might pull someone back from the edge."
Size:
Anything Else?: If you could, will you please make the picture black and white and the writing colored?
Site:

Thanks sooo much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 6:37 am

Hey before you can request a siggy you need to claim your portrayer ;]
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

I did Laura I just dont know if you read it. Wink I dont mind though, I'm sure you're are VERY busy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 9:34 am

Username: Niamh O'Connell
Type: Siggy please
Images to be Included: erm... any with Amy Adams is fine.
Font style: Calligraphy, or a script
Effects: anything
Text: "You make me smile like the sun, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee. Just the thought of you can make me smile."
Size: 500X150
Anything Else?: Can you make the colors teal and purple, please?
Site: here

Thanks!! XD
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 1:21 pm

Guys? Sorry to say so but Logan hasn't been on in quite a while, and I'm not sure if these requests will be filled. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}   .::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Ireneus::. {A Graphics Shop/OPEN}
Page 1 of 1