Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laura James Avie Shop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Laura James Avie Shop Empty
PostSubject: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 2:51 pm

Hello!As it should obvious I've decided to open an avie shop!Feel free to order an avie or just stay and chat!

Rules
1.Follow all of TPT's rules.
2.Feel free to put in two orders at once!
3.No complaining if it takes awhile!
4.No fighting!
5.Have fun!
6.If you have avie as an example below,and want it taken off just say something here or PM me.

Examples

Astra Gahne
Laura James Avie Shop 3dc6747
Skyler E. Harley
Laura James Avie Shop 4317882
Laura Arai
Laura James Avie Shop 6eb2778
Laura James
Laura James Avie Shop Ff0b131

Order Form
Name:
Age(Of Character):
Divine Parent:
Theme:
Colors:
Portrayer:

Last edited by Laura James on August 8th 2010, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 4:26 pm

This isn't fair, how come I didn't think of this?!
Anyone can make them Laura XD

By the way, did you make those above?
Ah I can't make a good one for Sun, so why not? Smile
(By the way, if possible...could you maybe try and find a portrayer for my character? Pwease? *bats eyelashes*

Name: Sun Riverwood
Age(Of Character): 13 (why does it matter?)
Divine Parent: Unclaimed
Theme: Sun is suspicious of people at start, is illiterate and grew up on the streets. So just get something from that if you like XD
Colors: Go wild Smile
Portrayer: Why does this matter if your making Gaia Dream Avatar ones? :/ I don't have a portrayer...

By the way, shouldn't you change the title to Laura James Avvie and Chat Shop? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 5:57 pm

So what?Nu,it's a shop.I have to know what hair and eyes,etc to have.
Yes I did make those above,why would they be here if I didn't?As for the age it seems like something I should have put.XD

I'll start working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:00 pm

Yeah but you said people could chat in it as well...okay XD
I get it now XD
No I don't know, I just had a weird thought that you didn't make them XD
Oh okay then XD

Thanks! Very Happy

Read my appearance if you want Smile That'd be easier Smile
And if you have a portrayer in mind for me, let me know XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:13 pm

Already did.
Sun!
Laura James Avie Shop A944288
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:16 pm

Oh wow! Perfect, thank you! Very Happy

So why did you need my name and age? Hahaha!
Anyway, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:20 pm

XD It just seemed like something to put on an application XD

Wanna roleplay?I have one open spot for a thread.

Last edited by Laura James on August 7th 2010, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:21 pm

Sure Very Happy
I have plenty of threads open XD I asked before if you wanted to RP but you forgot XD
Could you tell me where the thread is? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:23 pm

Hold on, I got to go i'm sorry.
When I can come online again we'll start a thread.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:26 pm

That's okay Smile
When you get back could you tell me what you mean by "one spot open for a thread" XD
Anyway thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 7:05 pm

I think we're only allowed to be in two roleplay threads at a time unless there's an attack on camp or CTF going on,stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 7:48 pm

Name: Markus Jones
Age(Of Character): 18
Divine Parent: Hephy
Theme: fire?
Colors: firey colors
Portrayer: Trevor Donovan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 8:09 pm

Markus!Here is your avie!

Laura James Avie Shop 5237291

Last edited by Laura James on August 8th 2010, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 9:55 pm

Awesome! THanks so much! It's great!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 9:58 pm

Your welcome!!Glad you like it!Feel free to order again at anytime!
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:12 am

You made me one? Aww Thanks Laura! -huggles- MAy I have the link so I can wear it! <33 Its adorbubble!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:15 pm

Aww your welcome!*huggles back*Just click it for the link! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:58 pm

Five word rule Laura Wink (other page)
Since when are we only allowed in two threads?! I never saw that rule! I'm in way more then two! That kinda sucks... Sad

Markus! It's Carian Smile
Now I know five people XD

Anyway...Laura could you make me one for another site? Please?

Name: Eris
Age(Of Character): Immortal
Divine Parent: She's the Minor Goddess of Strife and Discord.
Theme: Something along with what she's the Goddess of. Her symbol is the golden apple if you want to know...
Colors: Purple and Gold maybe? If that works.
Portrayer: Laetitia Casta

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:05 pm

I'll do it now Sun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:11 pm

Thank you very much Laura Very Happy
Normally I'd do them myself, but I'm kinda museless *cough* lazy *cough* to do that nowadays XD

Ugh, sorry for asking for the millionth time but...do you know of a good portrayer for Sun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:17 pm

Here is Eris for ya.

Laura James Avie Shop Cd8c921
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:20 pm

Oh thanks! That's perfect Very Happy

Haha, should I make you do every demigod site I'm on XD (You've done two already, I'm only on four XD)
I'd already made one for Eris Embarassed But I'll use both Wink

Also, do you mind if I make avatars like these for people too? I've done it on other sites so don't feel like I'm copying you. I just wanted to ask first though Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:56 pm

Go head!Feel free to order as man times as you wish!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:23 pm

Go ahead? To what, creating avatars for others or order as many times as I wish? XD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:27 pm

sftdp

Name: Carian Roberts
Age(Of Character): 13
Divine Parent: Apollo
Theme: She's kinda depressed at the moment.
Colors: Um...something depressing? She doesn't think Apollo's her real dad FYI
Portrayer: Alexandra Beaton

Name: Carian Roberts
Age(Of Character): 13
Divine Parent: Poseidon
Theme: She's part nymph...
Colors: Blues
Portrayer: Ellen Page

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura James Avie Shop   Laura James Avie Shop Icon_minitime