Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SITE WIDE PLOT!

Go down 
+5
Elizabeth Dalai
Skyler E. Harley
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Laura Arai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:18 pm

JENI!!! Very Happy I'll ask around for a mad-skills-Astra person. Hopefully, we find one soon.

*spins around in confettie* Yeah, and not become centered around romance?
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:19 pm

Yea, I'm gonna make sure that wont happen. That's kinda why I've been like fadding from those other sites.

And trust me, when Jeni finds out about the rebelion, she'll be out for blood. You can count on that.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:26 pm

This will be Ama:

'I don't exactly like the people up in the sky, either, but you don't have to be a baby about it. Geez.' And then she'll beat them up cuz they annoy her. I'll have the most fun fighting with Roxxy... mostly because it'll be hard to post without her READING MY MIND.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:31 pm

XD I don't know if anyone would be able to do that with Jeni.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 3:50 pm

Hey Andy -waves to andy-
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 4:58 pm

Guys please don't spam in this thread!
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 1:10 pm

Sorry. Has someone already applied to be Astra?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITE WIDE PLOT!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5