Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SITE WIDE PLOT!

Go down 
+5
Elizabeth Dalai
Skyler E. Harley
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Laura Arai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:22 pm

Hm...well, do you mind PMing me some of her RPs? I'd like to see it...
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:36 pm

From where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:37 pm

SFTDP sorry i posted before i could finish my sentence! she's pretty good. I think it got deleted.... -goes and texts Jess-
yep, deleted.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 8:19 am

HEYYYY We have a computer lab here and I can get on!!
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 10:55 am

YAY! xD have fun any way Laura!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 11:58 am

my mom got a call from her that said she was bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 5:32 pm

Yay!! Laura that;s cool!But do everything you can at camp!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:02 pm

Hey guys we have one rebel spy position up (like spying for rebels on camp) please be able to make a min. of two good sized paragraphs per post :]
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:44 pm

Rebel spy... That would be fun... -evil smile-
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:50 pm

yes -twisted smile- That would be awesome . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:51 pm

That would be fun, so wait. Your a rebel who spies on Camp Half-Blood kids?
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:54 pm

No, I don't know who's gonna do that...Talk to Laura if you want to be the Rebel's Spy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:56 pm

That would be cool... But i already have an account, my friend Jess wants in on this site
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:05 pm

no, like you woulun't make an new account. You would simply act like a regular camper, but you would give info about camp to the rebels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:13 pm

What's up...Jess was on my account, so if she said anything weird, not my fault Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:18 pm

I hope, that once Jess gets her own account, that she will stay off yours...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:32 pm

She is making her description for her character, Ivory May Starling.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:34 pm

Alright, but she needs to back off your account...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:35 pm

-runs off to go tell jess to get off my account-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:04 pm

Okay soo.. what exactly are we(rebels) supposed to RP about and where?
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:12 pm

Well, if you scroll down to the area that says 'Area Outside Camp', or something along those lines, that's where you RP.

As for the question about what to RP ABOUT, well, that's up to you. But we can't move foreward until we have an Astra (So if you know anyone with MAD RPing skills, then please, ask them to join XD. That goes for everyone by the way!). Right now, we just want to build up the Rebel's forces (so again, know anyone who would be interested, please ask them to join!). But otherwise, you just RP like you would if you were on the Camper's side.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:13 pm

I was thinking, we should have a Romeo Juliet thing, but JUST AS FRIENDS. Cuz I am NOT making Rom the main focus on here. I'll bleed from the ear, I swear to gods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:14 pm

Yep, thanks Jeni. Btw, I'm Andy on HBH Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:15 pm

Well, you'd have to talk to Laura about that one Ama...Cause I'm not quite sure what she's planing for the plot...I just write the stuff XD

ANDY!!!! -glompz-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:16 pm

Yayz for Andy ~ *confettis* I know, Jeni... I'm just spitting out ideas in the hopes that TPT won't become 'Let's all bu uber-nice and loving' like... some other sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE WIDE PLOT!   SITE WIDE PLOT! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITE WIDE PLOT!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next