Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Declan Liles
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Naomi Martin
Annalise Darkwood
Alex Jones
Kyriakos Areleous
Skyler E. Harley
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Laura Arai
Elizabeth Dalai
Nicko Rider
Makayla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:18 pm

Well, neither will hppen young one.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:20 pm

Jeni?

Watch this space.

*space*

*space*

*space*

See? You got MULTIPLE spaces. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:22 pm

And that right there makes no sense, what so ever. And it will never happen child. And do you know why?? Because i said.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:29 pm

Ah but you have one single flaw in your pathetic logic.

I said that I would beat Laura. My say so is worth a lot more than your say so. *pats head again*
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:33 pm

Cari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your online!!!!!!!! I missed, just a little........
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:37 pm

@Sun: Since when is the say so of a child of a MINNOR GOD worth more than the child of a BIG THREE GOD???

Hey Forrest -waves-
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:38 pm

I finished the signatures for the people who requested them!
Hello everyone. I'm so bored!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:39 pm

Haha hey Tori XD

Oh noes! I have the dentist tomorrow D:

Oh and I'm making siggys now Very Happy Check my thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:39 pm

Ooh, you just got told

hi! *waves back*

yay! -checks it out-
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:41 pm

I'll check out your thread!
Has anyone seen the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:46 pm

I have! As well as read all the books Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:49 pm

Yay! Thanks y'all Very Happy

I haven't seen the film, no...but I've read the series! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:51 pm

I got my grandparents laughing really hard at it
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:53 pm

I haven't seen it....but one of my friends did make some reference to it today...it was that phrase they always put in the comic strips or whatever.... (Forrest it was Aleiha!!)
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:54 pm

Ha, it would be

EVAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:57 pm

EVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *joins in with Chaucer*
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:58 pm

Of course!!
We were talking about the sky raining unicorns instead of fire and brimstone for a mad lib and then it came out to be: "MOO!" Total destruction! "What the french toast!"

FORREST!!!! (ANDI, MYNA, TORI, TORIFORD!!!)

SUN!!!! (JULIA, CARI, WILLOW!!)
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:01 pm

What are you talking about?????

Haha, I love your ramdomness!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:02 pm

A Mad Lib I did with Aleiha at St. Helena's!!

I know haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:04 pm

I love mad libs!

I miss you!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:05 pm

lol You really are random XD

THE OTHERS HAVE ABANDONED OUR THREAD! They can't handle our madness XD
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:08 pm

XD I know!!

I WAS BORN RANDOM(E)!!! MKK?

ME TOO :'(

hey this is creeperish, but Forrest my mom won't call your mom unless she isn't dealing with your sisters right now!!!!! So is she?

haha I laugh at that!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:09 pm

MENTAL BUDDIES!!!!!!

I feel like we're reunited!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:10 pm

I have to go now guys Sad
Wish me luck with the dentist tomorrow o.O
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:11 pm

Um.... No she isn't... (sorry I didn't see your post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next