Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving ((OPEN!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 7:35 pm

Rayne got out of the car and walked up Half-Blood Hill. She had been told she was a half-blood. Rayne didn't know why she had to go to Camp Half-Blood. But, she assumed that it made sense because she'd seen many monsters before. Rayne sighed and pulled her hair out of her face. She walked up the hill holding an amber-colored suitcase. Rayne wasn't unhappy about coming here, she just didn't know what she'd need to defend herself from. She'd always seen monsters, but had never been able not to defend herself. Rayne is diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD. She knew why, those are marks of being a demigod. A satyr had pretty much explained everything. Rayne didn't know who her other parent was. That was all that she hadn't been told, since no one knew for sure.

Rayne walked farther up the hill and almost fell backwards from shock! An enormous dragon was curled around a pine tree. It seemed to be asleep, but Rayne didn't want to take any chances. She was terrifyed at first, but for some reason decided that it might not hurt her. Rayne walked around the dragon and sat down next to her suitcase. She looked around Camp Half-Blood from the view on Half-Blood Hill. There were lots of cabins and stables and a forest and lots of other things Rayne smiled, maybe this place would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:55 pm

Alex was out on another ones of his camp walks, and he saw a girl with a suitcase sitting just on the inside of the camp borders. She must have been new to being a demi-god, not that Alexander thought he was a veteran of the camp himself, but he knew not to sit around so close to the boundries. He came up to her and held out a hand to help her up. "You shouldn't be so close to the border. Besides monsters, there are rebels setting up camp not to far away from here."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:11 pm

After a few minutes, a boy who looked to be a few years older than Rayne came up to her.
"You shouldn't be so close to the border. Besides monsters, there are rebels setting up camp not to far away from here." Rayne looked behind her, confused. Rebels? What were they rebelling against? Rayne looked back up at the boy.
"I..." She started to say. The words seemed to be jammed in her throat. She was just so confused! There were so many questions that she had, and here was someone who could probably answer some of them. "Who... who are you?" It probably sounded rude, but Rayne's ADHD didn't give her much choice. "Sorry. I'm Rayne," She stood up and brushed herself off. She heard loud noises that sounded like they were coming from behind the border. She assumed that it was the rebels. "What are they rebelling against anyway?" She asked.

((Sorry for the late reply.))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:34 pm

"Don't worry about it, I'm Alex" He gave her a small smile as he helped her stand up. What where they rebelling against? Alex wasn't really sure. He had been warned about them, but he didn't really know what there actual problem with the Camp Half-Blood was. "I'm not really sure what they are rebelling against, all I know is they don't like Camp, and they like recruiting younglings like you." He looked over at the valley away from the Camp as couple loud bangs and claps rolled over towards them, "See, what did I say?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:39 pm

The boy, who introduced himself as Alex, told Rayne that he didn't know what they were rebelling against. Rayne nodded. Alex mentioned that they must not like Camp Half-Blood. But Rayne didn't understand why. It seemed like a great place! Although, she'd only been there 2 minutes. She didn't know much about it. There could be things going on here that would make people dislike it. Impulsively, Rayne said something else.
"Have you been claimed?" she asked, tossing hair behind her shoulder. It had blown into her face, therefore it was annoying her. Just then, there was a loud banging in the distance. It sounded like it was kind of near them. Rayne jumped at the sound. She hoped that the rebels wouldn't be constantly disturbing Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:45 pm

She asked if he had been claimed, and it dimmed his smile a bit. He was hopping that who ever her parent was would have claimed them when they where born, but he was trying to take it one day at a time right now, "No, I haven't" He started to walk back towards the valley and looked behind him, "Come on, we should introduce you to the Camp."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 12:44 pm

Alex seemed to get sad when Rayne asked if he was claimed. He said he hadn't, and Rayne nodded.
"Me either," she said with a sweet smile. Her pretty hazel eyes were shining in the light. "Yeah, that would be great," Rayne said, on her way down the hill. She saw cabins in the distance and knew that this place would be fun.

((Sorry this is so short. This thread is ending now, right?))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 9:40 pm

((Yeah, seems like a good place to))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ((OPEN!))   Arriving ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving ((OPEN!))
Page 1 of 1