Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Alex Jones
Samuel Maddox
Elizabeth Dalai
Alexander Williams
Thalia Grace
Rayne Harris
Annalise Darkwood
Abriel Willis
Jeni Carter
Declan Liles
Laura Arai
Sun Riverwood
Evan Adairia Lewis
Astra Gahne
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 11:09 pm

Guess what??
It's 10:10 10/10/10 for the last time Sad
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 11:43 pm

In our lifetimes, at least. Maybe in 3010. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 11:59 pm

Yeah..... Right, I totally meant that Wink
hey, I liked the first quote you had... I might use it someday.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 12:49 am

I really like the third one, it sort of reflects my state of mind right now...

That's almost exactly what I said when Forrest told me that...
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 2:16 pm

So um.... Does anyone want to RP with Sun? How come Rebels can't RP with Campers? Laura said the plot for TPT is underway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:21 pm

And it IS, but we're having some *cough* delays.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:35 pm

What are those delays then? :/

I feel iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllll Sad
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 5:36 pm

Hope you feel better soon XD
And... well, actually a lot of things. Lack of rebels online, for instance.
>.< SOMEONE help me, I think I've lost my mind. Wait, *headesk* never mind. I had forgotten Rupert Grint's name an I needed to remember it but now I did!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:09 pm

Been there done that....at least you didn't forget how to spell fluffy...or misspelled your own name!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:29 pm

it's better than not knowing how to spell which until less than a year ago.... (i thought they were both witch, and then i got a really bad grade on my english report and I learned the difference ^.^)

sun I hope you feel better! And I'll rp with you!!! oh and Evan replied to the thread!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:03 pm

yah, but I still had to tell you how to spell it for Animal Farm... XD

Yes I did!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:11 pm

My name is only... nine letters but I mostly go by four XD so it would be kinda hard to mispell it.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:13 pm

lolz yah......

I loooooooooooovvvvve you!!!!!!!! I bored, and I'm procrastinating!!!!!!! hey, that's a fun word to say procrastinating, procrastinating

No, not my name!! witch haha, my name is only four letters.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:15 pm

I also had problems with which for the longest time. And the only word I have trouble with now is view. I'm CONSTANTLY spelling it veiw. I don't know why.
My fun word of the day is discombobulated.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:17 pm

haha my name is nine, I don't go by nicknames...unless Forrest calls me them XD

I forgot the H in my name in math and the math teacher counted off for it....

my trouble word is believe, I always spell it beleive XD

Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:19 pm

I always think of believe as a lie XD like be-lie-ve XD
And she actually took points off for spelling your name wrong? Wow that's... strict XD
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:20 pm

haha, Mrs. Greenlece? I didn't spell her name right did I...
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:24 pm

I will have to remember that...XD

yah she is, and the ironic thing is that I'm close friends with both of her daughters....

lol Forrest it's spelled Greenlees...no it was Mrs. Peterson...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:27 pm

As I'm writing my paper right now, I have discovered that I cannot write they on the computer right now. My fingers are wanting it to be thye. And I can't do much about it...

I was like she wouldn't do that! I smell Mrs. Peterson lol.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:28 pm

As I'm trying to write on my computer, I'm finding that my muse broke up with me :'(
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:30 pm

Sad I'm sorry, that happened to me once.... I couldn't write for a week Sad
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:31 pm

I did that about fifty times when I wrote my paper on the Epic of Gilgamesh....blah that book is soo hard to read and comprehend, you have to skip about fifty lines because they don't know how to translate them....

yah, no kidding
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:33 pm

well I'm glad I don't have to read it! *holds two thumbs up*

But I do got to read the odyssey bleh
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:35 pm

You do /have/ to read the Oddessy. Not got to.
I will read... a bunch of stuff... like The Oddessy and The Scarlet Letter and... the Illiad and Beowulf...
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:39 pm

FOREST!!! lucky!

aww the Odyssey isn't THAT bad...it's just really long, and not poetic sounding in English....with exception of "Sing for me oh muse, of the man....blah blah blah blah blah" and something about "dawn rising with it's rosy red fingers"

I actually like Beowulf, I read it in sixth grade, while my other friends read it in fourth...accept I read the version that had on page in old english XD

Is the scarlet letter related to the scarlet pimpernel, or is that something else, I can't remember....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next