Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Alex Jones
Samuel Maddox
Elizabeth Dalai
Alexander Williams
Thalia Grace
Rayne Harris
Annalise Darkwood
Abriel Willis
Jeni Carter
Declan Liles
Laura Arai
Sun Riverwood
Evan Adairia Lewis
Astra Gahne
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 4:32 pm

Dude, Phthonos reincarnated me as a zombie bird too, no one remembers but you XD

We're not meant to talk about other sites.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 4:45 pm

Ahh... reviewed the rulescause I'm a fail mod who forgets them sometimes, and sorry Laura, but that's kinda weird O.O
Anyway...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 5:25 pm

oh.... I forgot about that DX
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 6:16 pm

Haha I know right XD I don't get it either XD
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 6:57 pm

Well, it'd be nice not to have people spamming up your threads with talk of their sites...
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 7:24 pm

Haha but I've never seen anyone spam up a thread with that xD
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 8:53 pm

..until today...
Kidding, Kidding XD
I had a dream it was snowing tortillas!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix O'Bryne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:02 pm

XD that is hilarious...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 3:14 pm

Haha, I had a dream my mom asked to borrow my book and then the next day I saw it back in it's place so I asked her why she put it back and she had no idea what I was talking about. I felt stupid.
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 5:06 pm

Today Iwoke up and there was a fish in my room. A freakin' legit beta fish in a vase in my room. Turn's out, it was my sister's brand new fish, and she wanted to suprise us, so she hid it in my room. I thought I hallucinated it all day. >.<
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 5:11 pm

nice XD, the sad thing is, I've done that so many times...
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 5:54 pm

Kuzuboshi kerameku yume no hoshi sa. I wanna be. Ikou ze, ikou ze, ikou ze. I! I! Wanna! Wanna! Be! Be! I wanna be! I wanna be!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 9:54 pm

My soul had been crushed into a million pieces and strewn across the highway.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 9:57 pm

What happened to your poor soul?!?
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 10:07 pm

I don't know I'm just tired and stressed and I felt like I needed to rant but I didn't know what to say, so that ...kind of came out...
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 10:22 pm

oh...well....-hugs- Hugs make everything better.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40