Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Alex Jones
Samuel Maddox
Elizabeth Dalai
Alexander Williams
Thalia Grace
Rayne Harris
Annalise Darkwood
Abriel Willis
Jeni Carter
Declan Liles
Laura Arai
Sun Riverwood
Evan Adairia Lewis
Astra Gahne
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:03 pm

Yah, I know what you mean!

Haha, I read Beowulf in 5th grade

sorry astra....
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:09 pm

*sticks out tongue like a child*

stick your face!!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:11 pm

MEXICAN Razz
ahh I miss you ....and christian, my brother before I had a brother!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:43 pm

FYI: that was not racist!!!!!!

haha I love Christian...

AND I miss mission trip!!!!!
Razz

Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:54 pm

Oh yah lol, I'M NOT RACIST!!!!!!
it's a joke please take no offence.

You know it!

Hey Evan, who did your words?
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:51 pm

Moi!! Razz

...that was me supposed to be doing homework....haha it's still not done...

oh Forrest and Sun (even though she's not on) my computer won't let me access the climbing wall thread so, I have to reply on my phone...

Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:08 pm

I hate it when computers randomly decide to go crazy on you -.-
And I'm sorry if I said or did anything "mean" to you guys. I'm not in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:16 pm

It's ok, I understand, I haven't been in the best mood either.....
I would list the reasons why, but they might be a little over pg-13 and it is a long list
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:28 pm

It's chill, if you read the rant thread you can see mine is similar to Evan's except I left out a small part...

Next time you get the chance, your doing some for me! XD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 3:08 pm

So....um..........

I was ill today. I wish my parents believe I'm still ill D:
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 3:32 pm

I know nobody cares that much but I finally figured out how to play Love Will Tear Us Apart on my guitar!!! *cough* XD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 3:34 pm

Well done! I could never do that Very Happy

*has never heard that song in her life*
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 3:41 pm

XD It would be hard if you never heard the song. But you should listen to this song because it's awesome and it's one of the happiest songs I know XP
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 6:59 pm

I only know one and a half songs on my guitar -_-
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 11:29 pm

I have solved a mystery!! Why the maps on rpgs lie about my location--I can only acess the internet through my phone in a series of compicated stuff and we bought this phone in SC at a store near my grandmothers house! So that's why I skip halfway across the country randomly!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:29 am

Haha, I'm really begginning to grow fond of your randomness.....
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:41 am

Apparently I live in Manchester, England XD
I live in a whole different country XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:24 pm

Hi guys... I'm here and bored. Any rebels want to RP?
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:37 pm

Joy!!

Hey Rose, it's May from HBH Very Happy I'm glad someone else "re-activated". Astra will be happy XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:37 pm

Hey May!!! I'm glad to help out a site! Besides it fells good to be one of the bad guys...*evil smile*
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:39 pm

Hahaha XD
Ah I hope more people join and activate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:39 pm

XD Oh yes, Astra will be /very/ happy about this! XD
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:41 pm

Sun Riverwood wrote:
Hahaha XD
Ah I hope more people join and activate Very Happy
Same. The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:41 pm

Haha yuppers XD
She'll be very happy of my making a Rebel camper Wink Thanks for that Smile

Meh, never liked RP'ing as a canon. I'm original XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:42 pm

Same. It would be fun to but what if they died in a book? Then the fun would be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next