Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Alex Jones
Samuel Maddox
Elizabeth Dalai
Alexander Williams
Thalia Grace
Rayne Harris
Annalise Darkwood
Abriel Willis
Jeni Carter
Declan Liles
Laura Arai
Sun Riverwood
Evan Adairia Lewis
Astra Gahne
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 5:47 pm

RAZORCANDI is a punk model i believe.

EDIT.

Doing google search, i got to say she looks like a cyber-goth is i say so myself
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:18 pm

Well okay then XD
She looks really creepy O.O
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:19 pm

lol i think shes hot
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:26 pm

Yeah she's got some cyber shoots but she's actually mostly Deathrock <3 And she's really nice XD
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 8:15 pm

Hey everyone, I've returned from my ....weird absence >.<
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 11:24 pm

Forrest is back from her weird & unprecedented absence! XD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 11:26 am

Welcome? XDD

Hey Astra, what does your avatar mean? Dracos?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 5:12 pm

Yay, that makes .....one person who cared that I dissapeared :/

Yeah, what does it mean?

My signature is offly long isn't it....
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 8:16 pm

Lol I had a feeling someone was going to ask that XD
It's Dragos from... Godkiller XD
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 5:08 pm

I'm baaaackk!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 5:15 pm

Oh my f'n gods, Annalise is back! What's with everyone coming back suddenly? fivewordsD:
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 5:21 pm

Five words? "I'm baaaackk" can't be fitted into five words!

But yes... I am back! What have I missed?
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 5:51 pm

Hey Smile

......................... I. CAN'T. STOP. CRYING.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 6:03 pm

WHO MADE YOU CRY!?!?!? I WILL SICK THE DEAD ON THEM!!!

Yea, apparently I'm a daughter of Hades XD
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 6:48 pm

N'aw! You're so sweet!!
But haha no worries xD My stupidity made me cry. Not really, but... yeah XD

I just watched the end of Soul Eater and it was so happy and I couldn't stop crying xDD

*pats Jeni*
You go on ahead and puke corpses though.
Hah that was so random XP
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 6:57 pm

XD nah, I'd rather not cause the zombeh appocolaspe XD

And ur welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 7:37 pm

O.O
Zombies... I hate zombies O.O

BUT SID THE ZOMBIE SHALL SAVE ME! I like Sid. Sid is nice. Sid's down with the homedogs. Yeah. Go Sid. He's so cool. Blue man. Yeah.

...SYMMETRY!

^_^
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 8:11 pm

XD Yea, Me and my friend are writing a book based off this one dream i had where we were kicking zombeh butt!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 11:07 pm

Zombies?!? WHERE?!?
My sisters keep saying "Why are you so obsessed with zompies?" and I'm like "It's zomBies!" >.<
Annalise, you missed virtually nothing! XD
Except that my passion has become an obsession o.O *goes to watch trailer for the upteenth time*
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 8:45 am

Ah, Zombies...Such freaks of nature...

But Zompies? That's hilarious! Your sis is like 5 right?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:29 am

Oh.... *meeps* I'm a zombie in all OOC of hbh.....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix O'Bryne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:34 am

kewl...

Zombies are awesome...just like pie Smile
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:35 am

Thank you, someone appreciates my zombie awesomness!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 1:47 pm

Forrest Ausha Chaucer wrote:
Oh.... *meeps* I'm a zombie in all OOC of hbh.....
...Since when? I've never heard anyone refer to you as a zombie Razz
Anyway, you just broke the rules xD
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 2:56 pm

Since the first day I joined the randomness.... Jenn killed me and then fiffy reincarnated me as a zombie >.<

what rule?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next