Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 3:25 pm

Ash just stood there. She stood alone on the grass, just looking after the car which brought her here. Simply a taxi she took, but still it seemed closer to home than this hill. She wasn't sure why she was here, the only safe place her she was told, but what really made her come was the simple promise that she had family here. She remembered her heart skipping a beat when she heard this, a warmth returning to her cheeks, but now as she stood there she questioned her decision.

She zipped her jacket the rest of the way up, it wasn't very cold or anything, she just felt more...protected. Dooming thoughts racked her brain "They sent you to an orphanage, to be bounced around from home to home." "An insane asylum, thats were you got your self landed." "Family? More like a third cousin twice removed's step mom." Her heart quickened, not from nerves but from fear of disappointed.

All was silent, no birds, to rustle of trees, just her heart beat in her ears and slow breaths trying to calm her condemning mind. She slowly turned o face the hill, a pine tree caught her eye, it made her smile, she was not sure why but it made her have a glimmer of hope. She still saw no one "Alone, just like you were left." she thought to herself. But her dark honey eyes stayed looking at the pine tree, as if it were a life line.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 5:32 pm

Camryn was walking around by the hill that her faithful day started at when she saw a girl standing at the top, looking as scared as she felt when she arrived. I should go meet her, maybe she's just a mortal but she could be one of us. With that, Camryn started walking up the hill to greet the girl.
Upon reaching the crest of Half-Blood Hill, Camryn noticed that the new-comer was staring at Thalia's Pine as if it was connected to her. Turning to the girl, she said, "Hello, I'm Camryn, I'm not supposed to leave but if you just cross over this threshold, I can help you on this side!" After her unorthadox greeting, Camryn held out her hand-hoping the girl would take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 5:37 pm

Ash was startled, she truly had willed herself to believe she had been left to die, alone. She just looked at the girl, then looked up at the thresh hold. Her first thought was to run, but she countered her self "You have no were else to go..." it was true, were else was she to venture, she was basically out of money, the taxi had left her with $25, her bag, and dignity.

She tried to steady her shaky hand as she reached out slowly. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came, her heart was creating ideas, wonderful and destructive, of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 11:50 pm

((can I join?? I havn't rp'ed with either of y'all yet!!))
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm

((It's cool with me! RP away!))
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 9:05 pm

((It's fine with me Forrest! ;D))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 12:52 am

Forrest felt a cool breeze and pulled her sweatshirt closer to herself. She was thankful for it not only because of it's warmth, but because of it's ability to hide things that are better left unaknowledged. She felt the pain of the gash in her wrist as it was pressed against her chest. Forrest had not seen Dec in a little while, and on account of that, she was a gastly sight. Her eyes were sunken in and there were dark circles underneath from lack of sleep. She hadn't eaten in a few days, she was very drained of energy. She had to put up a fight to get the thoughs of hopelessness out of her mind. Her untidy hair was pulled into a slopy ponytail and she did not care what she was wearing. Only the though continuousely crossed her mind that Dec had left her, gone away, forgotten her. Her pathetic life didn't interest her anymore.

She knew she needed help, but she wanted to be as isolated from people as possible. Stumbelibg out of the woods she realized she was near the hill. She did not see the people as they were blocked from her view by thalia's tree, and she could not hear them because she had her earplugs stuffed in her ears hopeing the music could be her catharsis. She stepped on a twig and the snap was silent to her but she kept on going, if a monster heard her, so what.

She stepped out and vegan her decent down the hill right as she realized there were people there. She felt cornered. She couldn't just leave, that would just make Chiron mad at her. She sighed and pulled the buds out. "sorry.... I didn't see you there..."

((sorry it took a while, I've been quite busy :/))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 12:02 pm

Ash heard the twig snap and jerked her head up, she saw the blond girl tumble down the hill, she looked...well to be honest, gruff. Her head tilted to the side a little, begging the question "What?!". She hadn't said anything upon her arrival and she broke her silence "Who are you people?" she didn't say it loud or dramatically, it was simply an honest question.

She crossed the threshold quickly , still quite confused about the predicament. She bit her lip slightly in anticipation of the worst.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 7:25 pm

While Camryn was waiting for Ash to follow her into Camp Half-Blood, she saw another girl wearing a long sweatshirt in the middle of summer. Watching her, Camryn noticed that she winced slightly when her arm touched her chest She must have cuts, maybe they're like mine. I should get her to the infermary either way. Camryn waited until she got to the top of the hill, opened her mouth and...was interrupted by Ash saying "Who the heck are you people?"

Camryn waited until Ash and the new girl crossed before explaining, "Well, first, not to alarm you but we are people who are part human part Greek God, a demigod. The reason whoever brought you here brought you was because you probably started attracting monsters and they wanted you to be safe. I will explain more later but we should get this other girl to the infermary, you too as a matter of fact."

((sorry about the fail and late post just been really busy with school))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 12:19 pm

((haha ditto!))

Ash narrowed her eyes, Infirmary? gods and goddesses? Monsters? she nodded tentatively, but not truly believing the girl, only humoring her. She did note the strange attacks on her recently, the things she nearly got out of. Like once at a train station, she was reading the paper and this person seemed really interested in Ash just sitting there. She always had a knife with her, but the person still gave her the creeps. She got on the next train, but she always saw that person and many other weird things around her, she passed it of on the simple note of "You are paranoid since the fire." but she knew there was more to it.

She was curious as to the nature of all this "Alright then, lets go." she wanted to say more along the lines of Touch me or try any thing funny you will wind up with a whack across the head, or worse but she figured it wasn't the smartest thing to say when there are 2 of them and one of you. But trust wasn't one of her strong points.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 12:47 pm

No! Forrest had to sustain herself from shouting. She had absolutely no wish to go to the infirmary. It , was basically ran by her siblings and if they saw that she had cut herself again... and she even had a little rubbing alcohol last night she was in such a great swing. No, she couldn't bring herself to go in the infirmary. She pulled herself together reaizing how much of a better job the other girl was doing. "Alright then, lets go." The girl said after a short silence.

"Fair enough." Forrest said knowing full well she would not allow them to look at her. She pulled herself together and made sure she didn't look as bad as she felt. Alright then, it's just down the hill here. She began to walk and hoped the others would follow and she led them to the big house. About halfway there, Forrest turned to the two girls. "Sorry, I never had the chance to properly introduce myself. I'm Forrest ...well some people call me Ausha, you are free to call me whichever. Who'r you. I believe I've seen you around camp but I don't know you obviously as your new..." She said looking at the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 11:31 pm

((Sorry about not writing in FOREVER but I had family issues and school :/))

Since both girls agreed to go to the infirmary, Camryn happily turned around and started walking down the hill. She stopped when she heard the "sweatshirt girl" say "Sorry, I never had the chance to introduce myself. I'm Forrest but some people call me Ausha. Who are you?"

"Well, I'm Camryn Lyric, daughter of Iris. I just got here about a week ago and my cabin was just built if you want to see it after your visit to the infirmary. I'm not actually sure who this is, but she's a new arrival either way." Camryn said pointing to the other girl. "Come on we're almost there."

Once they got to the door, Camryn stopped Forrest and asked her a very personal question. "May I ask where your cuts came from? I noticed you wincing when you pushed your arm to your chest, and your hesitation when we talked about the infirmary. You can tell me the truth, I dont judge, I have them too." At this, Camryn pulled up her sleeves to show her own arms, criss-crossed with scars, some years old, others brand new, livid and still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 12:00 pm

((Can I post here?))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 8:27 am

((Sure Alex. I dont mind, you have to wait for the others though. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))   the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the phoenix must rise from the ashes, or just come to camp ((open))
Page 1 of 1