Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+12
Alex Jones
Rayne Harris
Makayla
Skyler E. Harley
Scarlett Summers
Laura Arai
Alexander Williams
Declan Liles
Jeni Carter
Sun Riverwood
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Astra Gahne
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

I feel the need to break into song. A song by Placebo. I hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 10:56 pm

Aw thanks, hugs do help!
Why not?? XD
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:19 pm

I wish Death City was real DX
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:23 pm

If I knew what that was, I would totally agree
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:38 pm

Yes, you would. ZOMG! You could be my weapon!! If our soul wavelengths matched that is... they probably wouldn't. We're too similar.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:41 pm

oooook then. I worry about you.....

Okay I'm replying to something, then I'll have the thread up!!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:44 pm

NUUUU! Fine then! Soul can be my weapon!

Okay ^_^
I'll either reply tomorrow or next week...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:46 pm

okay, that's okay. I have stuff to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 12:08 am

Hi guys. How are you?
*listens to mumbles of "okay"*
I honestly feel sort of like crying right now...>.<
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 11:12 am

*mumbles* Okay.

How come? What's up?

I wish Monday would come sooner ^_^
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 12:23 pm

*mumbles* NOT OKAY!

I was just trying to take a picture of the snow and my sister comes up, throws a ball is my face, my nose stars bleeding and the camera falls on the ground and is now BROKEN!!

Urg I hate sisters!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 12:51 pm

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that XDD

You still have snow? Haha no way! XD Nothing but sun for me all next week ^_^
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 12:55 pm

Yeah it's been on the ground for over a week, but it's starting to melt Sad But this is the best time because the snow is all packed down and it's mostly ice, but you can sled the fastest Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 1:07 pm

I don't like sledding fast :3
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 1:18 pm

-gasps- why?? it doesn't hurt unless you run into a tree at the end without time to jump off!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:28 pm

OMFG. So I was watching MCR's SING on youtube (I want to get the CD, but alas, I'm sure the only place you can find it is Hot Topic and I'm NEVER going in there) and I was like "I can't believe I love these guys, they're so mainstream (Yeah, I'm ashamed to say it but I really do like MCR... even though they're mainstream) and then I was like "Let's see how mainstream mainstream is" so I looked up Justin Bieber (poppest thing I can think of) to see how many views his videos had (Black Parade and SING had about nine million each) and Justin Bieber's had about two HUNDRED million each. I guess MCR's not as popular as I though O.o
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:44 pm

It's actually not, I've never even heard of them until hbh *nods* I'm now in love.
XD will you not step foot in hot topic bc you'll buy too much stuff or you just don't want to? (it's actually not as bad and emo-y as I thought it would be)
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:48 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Hot Topic LOL XD I'd set fire to it, like the goth kids. Even though I've never even seen one XD

What's MCR?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:53 pm

My Chemical Romance, you've hurt me Sad
XD I actually like their emo stuff, but I don't buy it I don't really want people at school to start refurring to me as one of them...... But they are cool people. I <3 Brennan and Allen! They make me smile Very Happy

I'm going to stop now, you probably have no clue what I'm talking about.... XDDD
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:00 pm

HA, I guess not XD
Hot Topic does NOT equal goth kids, Hot Topic equals posers -.- Mall-goths. Baby bats.
Meaning: Both real goths and non-goths dislike Hot Topic kids. They're sort of in Limbo. See BlackWaterfall for a little more information if you want a fascinating read of the goth culture and all the subcultures accociated with it XD
But if it weren't for the crowd that hangs out there and the horrible reputation they have for being posers, I'd probably buy a lot in there XD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:08 pm

I know, that's why the goth kids burnt it down. They were annoyed of people thinking they were vampire kids.
Haha sorry, I'm talking about South Park xD

Um... I was going to say something.... but I forgot.

OH YEAH! I don't really like My Chemical Romance...
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:18 pm

Oooohh lol good for them XD
And that's fine... I don't prefer the image they set up, but their music is good XD
Oh my gods, I was thinking that the extremely sexy singer of Tragic Black sounds a lot like Davey Havok and what do you know, they're actually friends O.O #Ithinkidiedofawesomenessoverload
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:33 pm

I think they're a little overplayed. From my school anyway XD

...You have very odd taste. XDD Kidding Razz

If I was in the manga world, I think I would be lesbian *nods*
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:45 pm

I just laughed, but I agree.

XD if I went to that all guys school in Glee (given I was a guy) I would be gay.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:51 pm

I know I have very odd taste XD I've been told XD
If I was in the anime world, I wouldn't be lesbian XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next