Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+12
Alex Jones
Rayne Harris
Makayla
Skyler E. Harley
Scarlett Summers
Laura Arai
Alexander Williams
Declan Liles
Jeni Carter
Sun Riverwood
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Astra Gahne
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 9:11 pm

As Grell came back up, he said, "what's next?" Tori smiled. "So we are two immortals locked in an endless battle."

POTC REFERENCE FTW!!! Haha, couldn't resist.
I never said you weren't!!!
(my name sort of isn't Tori, but no one calls me my real name anyway Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 4:33 pm

Grell shudders at the thought of endless battle. "I'd rather end this quickly," he says and starts his chainsaw, "I hate waiting with nothing for me at the end. Besides," He grins again, "You would look wonderful in red."

I hate my real name. Too common XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:08 pm

Kaitlyn watches from the side lines, wondering if she should step in. Shrugging, she stands up, tapping Grell on the shoulder. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't attack my sister, thanks," she says, giving him a look.

I hate my middle name...
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 5:47 pm

Grell is tapped by Kaitlyn and smiles at her too. "But... but I think she's supposed to die today," he says. "Or at least... I don't know." He shrugs, a deadly move with a chainsaw.

So my siblings made me watch Catch that Kid the other day and I totally didn't know it was Kristen Stewart until she made a stupid face and then I was like OMG that's Kristen Stewart XP
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 7:29 pm

Kaitlyn ducks to avoid the chainsaw. Laughing, she Gibbs Smacks Grell.

Kristen Stewart is an okay actress. The movie that makes her popular is awful though. -nodnod-
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 7:49 pm

Grell is smacked on the back of the head and Kaitlyn is unhurt. "Hey! Do you know who you just smacked?" he demands furiously.

Yeah I don't know, I've never seen it XP (Don't plan to, either)
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 5:07 pm

-huggles Astra tightly like a young child who just won a unicorn at the fair that her evil dad took her to after she and her 'sisters' begged and begged to go and annoyed him enough so that they would take them-

*ahem*
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 5:24 pm

Kaitlyn giving Grell a look, says "Yea, I know I just slapped the guy who nearly hacked my head off with a chain saw".
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:18 pm

Grell throws a fit when Kaitlyn says that. He says "You just slapped one of the most important people you'll ever meet!" (He's lying, by the way.)

*is hugged like a unicorn by Laura*
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 7:48 am

...Hai guys!! ^_^
-totally confused by strange conversation-
-blinks, stares, then glomps everyone-
^_^
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 9:42 pm

Wow.... I haven't been on here in a while.....................
hi everyone ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 9:54 pm

Nice to see that not everyone is gone~
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 6:26 am

I for one shall try to be more online.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 11:36 am

good so mabye you could start posting in the thread we made
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 7:01 pm

Hi guys! *frantic waving*
I'm sorry I was aiding the... letting the site die and all...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Greyson

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 8:58 pm

I'm so glad this site has active members. I joined a dead site once...not pretty.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 8:39 am

I haven't been on here in sooo long!
Hiiiiii everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 8:42 am

Haha yeah I've joined dead sites before too. And ours was dead for awhile, but then I got back on and I'm making changes and everyone seemed to get excited XD
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 8:46 am

XDD I'm excited.
I can't wait to see the new skin of the site! <3
Back to top Go down
Dylan Greyson

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 1:37 pm

I'm looking forward to the plot. It's great, Laura, one of the most well thought out I've seen
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 5:48 pm

-This post has been edited because it pertains information on a big surprise coming up-
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 10:08 pm

SHHHHHHH Davey~!!!!!! Ask it in a more private forum *AHEM*
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 2:00 pm

lol, sorry I didn't know XD
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 8:14 pm

-pats on head- It is okay young David. It is okay. XDD
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 8:36 pm

Oh yes, the plot you told me you would tell me one time after when I begged you not to close this site.

-flail-

I'm excited for it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next