Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+12
Alex Jones
Rayne Harris
Makayla
Skyler E. Harley
Scarlett Summers
Laura Arai
Alexander Williams
Declan Liles
Jeni Carter
Sun Riverwood
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Astra Gahne
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 10:29 pm

XD good for you.

When it's nine in the afternoon.
Your eyes are the size of the moon.
You could 'cause you can so you do
Your feeling so good, just the way that you do,
when it's nine in the afternoooon. <3
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 11:31 pm

For future reference:
It is NOT a good idea to play practical jokes involving usernames and BBCode on a paranoid or mentally unstable person. That person may wind up on the point of tears and not see the fun in it. It's a good idea to tell said paranoid person about this practical joke before person gets out of control.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 4:41 pm

Why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 6:46 pm

On hbh some guy decided it would be cool to bring in bbc codes, and he can make it that everyone will see their username and some text and a whole bunch of people blew up at him about it, but everyone is using it now DX it's quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 7:55 pm

ah...

Yet another reason why I'm not all that into hbh anymore. At least I don't have to worry about you guys doing anything like that . . . Right guys?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 8:15 pm

Yep! I think.....

Why did you leave?
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 8:38 pm

It got boring on there, what with the quest taking forever. Too much romance for it to actually be loyal for the books. I didn't really mind it, until it got to the point it was the main focus of the site. And then the idiots who do stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 9:49 pm

Yeah... I actually thought everyone was out to get me >.< I'm such a fail.
One thing that's NOT a fail, I fixed my computer soooo it works now XD
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 9:58 pm

I messaged the guy about it, I was freaking out, like, how did that guy know me, when we never met? And Jeni, you are right, the site has gotten like that. THere aren't many good action threads anymore. And I know that I am a culprit of this too. But I've cooled off on that site, and now I just want some goood adventurous Demi-god Fun. Is that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 11:18 pm

I messaged him too! I was like ...do I know you? And no offence or anything but that's a bit rude lol
Yeah, when I joined I made a character that's mental, you know, who wouldn't get sucked up into a relationship. You know what happens? She did! It's kind of sad....

Actually, I am in some pretty good action threads right now! A monster fight with Cara, and me being mental and all, I stabbed my sister because I thought she was dead and an allusion, but she was really real and I almost killed her..... It's really sad but with mental people, you never lose your muse! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 11:32 pm

Speaking of quest, our site plot thing is moving awfully slow as well
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 1:01 am

*throws up hands* not my fault! I'm still waiting for rebels to post!
...not that anyone blames Astra for not posting, right?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 1:03 am

imnot blaming you, looking for the other rebels to get all shifty now and go do it
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 4:26 pm

Yea . . . And sadly, with Laura's Activity Check (Have you people posted there???) we'll loose even more members >_<"
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 6:52 pm

Hey well that can be a good thing. Smaller sites tend to be more active if they have dedicated members. And then we can attract new people ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 7:25 pm

Key word. IF.

All of our rebels aren't all that active . . . thus making our plot really hard to play out . . .
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 9:16 pm

Yeah..... if someone actually counted up all the drachmas I should have..... wait never mind, that's for buying pets right? Anyways, if I ever get a golden ticket. I would make a second account as a rebel.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 9:31 pm

That's good to hear. and sadly, you can't buy the golden ticket. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 12:21 am

I could switch over to be a Rebel? im active right
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:11 pm

Sadly, since you started as a Camper, you must stay a Camper. Thats what Laura said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:13 pm

Hmmmmm Can i double account? Since there is a need of campers anyways
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:14 pm

Not unless you have been given the Golden Ticket.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:28 pm

Just thought I'd point out (in the rules) that you may kill off your character ONE time and create a new one. When I said once a camper you stay a camper, that was for those people already on the site when we just got the plot up. And that was more of people just wanted their character to swap sides. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:43 pm

Yay lotsa members online XD
And Jeni you totally did have four words XD
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Summers

Scarlett Summers

Location : Somewhere in your house, maybe in your bathroom, or your closet, or right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 6:28 pm

So we can just talk about anything here? Okay. So... scented markers are cool. I don't know, I'm so bored right now D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next