Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Empty
PostSubject: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 12:07 am

Alex went to the top of Half-Blood Hill. Alex started runing down doing front flips and saumersaults and cartwheels. He fliped over and then his shoes that he stole from the Hermes Cabin lifted him up. "Its a bird its a plane no its Alex flying in the air." Alex yelled he then fell to the ground. "Lets do it again mommy" Alex said all woozy.

"Whos there" Alex said. He heard something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:16 pm

Rio walked slowly up the Hill, looking for the source if the noises. It sounded like a boy yelling o something. Could there possibly be another new demigod arriving? With a groan, Rio forced himself to run faster up the Hill, determined to help the demigod in distress. He reached the top, breathing hard, and changed his camp necklace into a golden sword. He could only frown at what he saw. He'd been so determined to help some kid being chased by monsters, only to find a demigod who was wearing...what were those? Winged shoes? Rio let out a short burst of laughter, assuming that this was a son of Hermes trying to control some flying shoes. Uhmmm, okay? The kid fell and appeared to have hit his head. Lucky fir the kid, the ground near Thalia's Pine was soft, so it wasn't nearly hard enough to knock him out. The boy who'd fallen muttered something about "Mommy", but it sounded like he was as drunk as Dionysus.

"Dude, are you okay?" The boy had asked who was there. "I'm Rio." Was all he said in response, too shocked to say much else. When Rio recovered, he offered his hand to the boy. "Are you okay?" He repeated, concern apparent in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:22 pm

Alex saw the boy help him up. "Oh well am Alex son of Ares" Alex said. The boy looked cool. "Well why are you up here" Alex said. It wasnt really fis buissness but he didnt want to be silent. "Ok well I just tried this winged shoes are awesome" Alex told Rio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:40 pm

Rio nodded, a son of Ares. Well, he didn't seem like the big brutes that the unclaimed demigod had encountered when he'd first arrived. He seemed rather curious..and harmless, like he wouldn't hurt a fly. Alex asked Rio why he was up at the Hill. "I was messing around then I heard somebody scream. I'd thought it was a demigod in distress. Well, you obviously were in distress, but I assumed it was a newbie being chased by a monster." Alex commented about how "amazing" those winged Hermes shoes were. Yeah, real amazing. You nearly got a concussion using them. Rio had heard a story about how some demigod Percy Jackson had been the target of some cruel plan to get sucked into the deepest pits of Tartarus. Now the unclaimed demigod was wary of those shoes, though he'd never really liked heights anyway. He liked it when he was safe on the ground. "Did you steal those shoes? Winged shoes are the trademark symbol of Hermes, along with the caduceus. Seeing as you're a son of Ares..." Well, Chase disliked stealing, but the Alex boy seemed innocent enough, even if he was a theif. So long as nobody was stealing Rio's stuff...
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:49 pm

"Well I was raidng the hermes cabin then I found the shoes" Alex said. "Well that a mighty fine Necklace you got there" Alex told Rio. Alex sheathed his sword.

((Sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 8:03 pm

((Hey Alex if you can't post the minimum then you shouldn't post your reply until you can make it the minimum. Mkay?))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 8:04 pm

((Ok))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:28 pm

Rio shot a quick glance at Alex as though to say, "We're cool up until the time you touch my necklace. Then we've got a problem." Of course, Alex was a son of Ares, so it was natural that he should take an interest in weapons, correct? Still, Rio was wary. This Alex Jones person had stolen the pair of shoes because he thought they were cool. He'd just complimented Rio's necklace. Rio probably shouldn't have been making such assumptions. If Alex made a move for his necklace though...well, Alex just wouldn't go fo his necklace. The son of Ares did not seem like an idiot. For one thing, he spoke in complete sentences, unlike some of the blibbering morons the war god had sired.

"Uhh, thanks," Rio spoke up. "It was a gift from a Malaysian demigod I met a few years back." The unclaimed demigod smiled at the son of Ares, then his expression turned into one of confusion. "Why were you in the Hermes cabin if you no longer live there?" Why would someone go out of their way to root through a bunch of people's treasured belongings for some 5 minute passtime that would probably lead to injury? It was beyond Rio. Then again, he was no Sherlock Holmes or anything. He couldn't be expected to be an expert of an Ares child's mind.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:44 pm

"Am not gonna steal it if you think am gonna do that." Alex said. Alex could still steal it i meant Alex has amazing skills like Parkour, spear throwing, and Martial Arts. "Well I got them because we are in a war against the Hermes Cabin." Alex told Rio. As if Rio already didnt know Alex had raided the Hermes Cabin like three times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))   Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well If i cant do it no one can ((Rio posts first then two others))
Page 1 of 1