Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 1:48 pm

Alex walked to to the beach he took his knife and a bow he had made for a friend. He tied a rope on the arrow and shot it out at the ocean and killed a fish and took it out. He looked at the fish it was still alive. He just grabbed a bucket of water and put the fish in it. He helped the fish heal and threw it back in the ocean. Alex was tired of the titans making the world a bad place and Occeanus pluting the water.

"COME ON OCCEANUS COME DIE DAMN YOU" Alex yelled to the titan. Alex walked over to a boulder rock on the beach and sat on it. It was dark and it was night so why not a harpie come which it did. A harpie cam and swoped Alex 'off his feet' and Alex yelled he grabbed his knife and stabbed it and Alex fell om the sand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 2:11 pm

Skyler sat on the sand of long island sound, soaking in the last bits of sun, which she badly needed considering how pale she was now a days. She tied her hair back, and let the tide wash over her feet. Suddenly she heard loud noises behind her. She stood up and looked around, she squinted to see better. "Alex?" She said and saw the harpies. "Stupid Harpy" She muttered and went over to help Alex up.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 6:52 pm

Link walked to the beach and saw a girl and Alex he had saw what happened and he ran to Alex "Hey Alex are you ok?" Link said. Then Link spotted the girl she was pretty. "Hi am Link Leon" he said.

Link then looked at Alex "You good?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 6:59 pm

Skyler folded her arms as Another boy walked up and announced that his name was Link Leon, HE gave her this glassy eyed look, like most boys did, The love struck look, the one where they think your pretty but don't say anything about it. Boys, all the same. She rolled her eyes, "Well, Link Leon. I'm Skyler Harley." She said and swiped her hair from her piercing dark blue eyes. She gave him a look, almost like a warning, kind of like snakes, they gave the prey a warning with there eyes as if to say 'Watch out, I'm not a sweet as I look' Right before they strike. She sighed and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 7:54 pm

"Am ok guys" Alex said getting up. He saw the way Leon looked at Sky. NOO he is runing my plan of me getting Theo and Skyler thoghter he thought. He gave the bow to Skyler it was still good "Here you go I- I mean Theo made it for you" he said. "It has Unlimited Arrows." he also put in. He looked at Link in the 'Get the hell outta here' look.

"So Sky am gonna take a dip in the water." He said. And when Link looked at her he thougth to himself that Alex had never given Skyler that look because he had a girlfriend. "You guys wanna come." Alex said taking his blue shirt off and leaving on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:10 pm

((Hey Link, be sure to put at least 100 words in each roleplay. Thanks Wink And Alex, good job keep it up! ;D))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:30 pm

((Hey what about me, no good job Sky xD Im joking haha))

Skyler Looked at Alex, "Really? He Made it for me..? No way!" She said and took it happily, she ran her fingers over the silver and black paint job, Carvings etched in the silver wood. She stared at it in amazement. "Wow.." She said and watched as Alex ran down to the water. "Uh no thanks.. I don't want to get wet." She said and Pulled an arrow out of the quiver, which she slung over her back. Wow." She said again, the arrows had blue necks with golden ends, she put it away, and soon realized that both the quiver and Bow turned into one necklace, a silver chained necklace with a black and blue pendant.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:50 pm

EROS

Ah love, yes it was in the air at Camp Half-Blood. Of course it wasn't just couples blooming up everywhere, but boys chasing after Eros' little girl. Ah yes, the glassy eyed, love-struck look that boys at camp had given his beautiful daughter. That was the same look that he had not been able to get out of Skyler's mother. So of course he had to persue the beautiful woman who had simply shrugged him off. Besides, he loved women who played hard to get. It was enjoyable to chase after them even after they had wanted to be left alone. He had always been able to bring them around, usually in the same day, but Skyler's mother was different. It took him weeks to get her to even take a look at him, but he had finally succeeded.

As Eros peered down upon his daughter, he noticed she was on the Long Island Sound with two other boys. One of these boys had that glassy eyed, love-struck look and the other had given Skyler a bow. How lovely that bow is indeed, he thought to himself, but it's missing something in it's quiver. Several love arrows is what's missing! I guess it's time to make myself known to her. With a snap, Eros appeared before his daughter. They had just been discussing going for a swim. Skyler had said no with a bit of lip. Her sharp tongue had come from her mother.

With a bit of a friendly smile, Eros spoke, "Have any idea who I am, love?" With a snap of his fingers a quiver filled with some pink arrows appeared in his hand. "These are for you my daughter, love arrows." He leaned in towards his daughter to whisper in her ear, "They're only temporary, but still be very careful with them. You wouldn't want to destroy some good friendships now would you?" He winked at his daughter before disappearing. The only sign that he had even been there was above Skyler's head, a large heart with an arrow through it.

((How about instead of a good job a claiming ;D))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 9:16 pm

((Oh wow. Claimed all ready.. I never expected Eros though xD But Yay! ))

Skyler Was shocked, "Eros?" She said barely above a whisper, 'My Father is Eros? Seriously? I -I never expected that!" She spoke for only herself to here, She looked up and noticed the little image above her head, the whispering coming from Eros, And the gift of Arrows. She had been proven wrong, Her expectations had been set to high, She hadn't even considered Eros would be her parent. "Wow." She said, now thinking about it she had seriously over used that word today. Suddenly a bunch of ideas popped into her mind, she smiled deviously. She would begin to put a little love and chaos into the camp alright. She grinned again. "Hey boys!" She giggled, Time for the fun. "Haven't you heard?" She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:47 pm

"Holy Crap great going." Alex saw what happened he got out of the water and dried up and put his shirt back on. "I so totally wanna help you move into the Eros cabin" He had said. He gave her a high five and a friendship hug. "So... lets go help you move into the Eros cabin" He smiled then looked at Link. "You wanna come" Alex smiled. Then another harpie swooped in. "Oh shit" Alex whispered to himself. He walked backwards and grabbed Sky and Link by the arms and swooped them into a cave. "You guys stay in here." Alex said getting his knife. He ran the the harpies and slid on the sand The Last Airbender style and stabbed one in the wing and one gave him a cut on the face "ALRIGHT WHICH BITCH WANTS SOME" He yelled. He reand and broke past the Hapies and made a huge sand wave to blind them and hid in the Cave. "Ya we might be stuck here for tonight." Alex said. They might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:52 pm

Everything went by really fast in Links mind. "What the heck!" Link said when Alex came back into the cave. Link grabbed his knife and started cravling out of the small cave. He was gonna be all brave so he coul get Skyler. But he just cravled back in and went deeper down the cave.

"Does anyone know how long we might be here." Link said and then Alex said "Ya we might be stuck here for tonight." "Hey its better than the Hermes cabin." Link shrugged. He looked at Alex. Alex was like a big brother to him cause Link was only 12.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 5:32 pm

Skyler Rolled her eyes, 'Your a bunch of Babies' She thought and grabbed a bow from the Quiver on ehr back, and Strung it in her bow, Aimed at the Harpies, which happened to be lined up. She shot her Arrow, and in one shot, All three Harpies exploded. She sighed. "Learn to get some new moves." She said looked down each side of the beach and walked out of the cave, picked up her arrow, and put it back into her quiver, It was still in good shape. Though it had a little monster dust on it, but nothing she couldn't fix. "Later Boys, I have some work to do on my new cupid looking cabin. Ugh." She said and made a face. "Way to pink." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))   Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at the ocean (first skyler then one more)((PG-13))
Page 1 of 1