Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering....(Skyler)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wandering....(Skyler) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:03 pm

Bailey stumbled aimlessly around camp, not doing much. He thought of his parents and brother, wondering how they were. Probably a whole lot better without me. No, Bailey knew that wasn't true. He shouldn't have even thought such a thing, but he knew that his leaving was for the best, even if only for the summer. He'd be back with his family whenever school let in, which couldn't be very far ahead. Bailey comforted himself with this knowledge. It wasn't like his parents didn't know where he was; he'd left them a letter and everything.

Bailey nodded and walked forward. He wasn't even sure where he was going or where he currently was, nor did he really bother to check. His eyes remained at his feet until he stopped. Bailey didn't know why he stopped. All he knew was that there was a large shadow looming over him. He looked up, wary. Oh, it was just the Big House. Maybe Bailey could go talk to Chiron or something. He'd heard that the centaur was nice enough to demigods, unlike Dionysus, and Bailey was bored out of his wits. The demigod quickly climbed the steps and swung open the door. Back to looing at his feet, Bailey walked right into somebody.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:36 pm

Skyler had just left the big house, Chiron had made her, and a few other half bloods, clean up the mess they had created early in the crazy drama. She tucked her hair behind her ear, Silently praying that her friend who had been harmed early was Ok, And whether or not, Link, the crazy psycho, was still hyped up on her laughing gas arrow smoke. Sky opened the back door to the big house and stepped out, almost instantly she ran into someone. "Oh, Sorry.." She looked up, "..Again." She laughed, "Hi Bailey." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:58 pm

Bailey looked up from his feet and realized that he recognized the girl. "We've got to stop meeting like this." He grinned widely at Skyler and took a step back. Yes! He hadn't spoken gibberish or had some sort of mental breakdown like he usually did. That was a good start, but Bailey realized that it was probably just because he'd already embarrassed himself in front of Skyler the previous night. Now, if he'd been unlucky enough to come across a girl who was a complete stranger, then he'd probably embarrass himself all over again.

Bailey brushed a strand of hair out of his eyes, only to have it fall right back where it was. "So...what were you doing in there?" THe Big House wasn't really a place for demigods unless they'd gotten in trouble or something. Then again, Bailey himself was at the Big House, purely seeking company and found that it was not completely unlikely that Skylar could be doing the same thing. Still, he was curious. Bailey was always curious.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:10 pm

Skyler groaned, "Do you really want to know?" She asked and laughed, "It may take a while." She laughed. "I told you it was a long story" Skyler stepped around him, and sat on one of the chairs on the porch, Tucking her hair behind her ear. And began staring at the ground, She took in a deep breath. "A long Story." She repeated, emphesising the word long.

She shuddered, So much blood. Sky had always had this thing with blood, the look the smell, it made her go lightheaded and want to puke. She could still hear the sound of the bones cracking in her head, the screams and Crazy look in their eyes, The explosions, the smoke, the smell, it all was still perfectly clear in tiny images in her mind. Damn imagination. She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:49 pm

Bailey grinned and was about to point out to Skyler that he had plenty of time. It wasn't like he knew very many people at camp or like he really had anything better to do. Besides, the way Skyler had asked him if he wanted to know obviously implied that she was at the Big House for a different reason than Bailey. But she didn't really seem like the type of person to get in trouble. No, strike that. She'd convinced Bailey to go out to the Sound after curfew the night before. So, she didn't seem like somebody who would break the rules and get caught.

Bailey then noticed that Skyler had shuddered as if recalling a particulary bad memory or as though she was forced to think of something she wasn't very fond of. Yeah, Bailey did that all the time. "You - You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I shouldn't have asked." This was why Bailey didn't dig into people's personal lives, because he could never predict their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 8:06 pm

Skyler shook her head, "No it's fine, better to tell somebody, to clear my mind. " She said, The beginning, the Beginning of the story seemed like ages ago, Even though it was only yesterday. "Uhmm, So it all started with this one kid who liked me, and apparently has this thing with my Friend Theo.. who kinda likes me too. And yesterday, Me and Alex got in this huge fight, and My friend Kenzie offered to help me get rid of one kid who liked me, and side with him, just to get on the inside of everything, and last night right here, things went all crazy, Both alex and Theo almost died because of him." She said, "And things just did not go well.." She would say more, but she didn't know if he wanted to hear the details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:14 am

Bailey rested his head in his hands, listening intently to what Skyler was saying. Some kid named Theo and a nameless demigod had a crush on Skyler. Alex, who Bailey assumed was the same Alex he'd met on the Sound, had an apparent "huge fight" with Skyler. Some girl named Kenzie offered to team up with Skyler, only to turn on her and be apart of the nameless boy's plot or something. According to Skyler's account, everything went crazy right where they were. Things didn't go well. That pretty much summed up everything Skyler just said.

"Well," Bailey began after his friend was finished. "It seems like you are quite the popular one around here. Can't say I'm surprised, though, considering who your father is. And the majority of the guy population prefers musicians above all else." Bailey grinned. He was merely teasing of course, but it was indeed true. Nearly every guy that Bailey had known was into musicians. Plus, he'd seen it on tv. "That's wasn't a very long story, Skyler. Is there anything else?" He could tell that Skyler wasn't saying everything. Then again, maybe she was and he was just wrong. Bailey was wrong a lot.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:30 am

"Of course there are always the details. The bloody, disgusting, details." She sighed, "The one kid, " She started, deciding it be best to keep him unnamed, "Had a dagger, and just as things started to get minor bad, He went at Started fighting with us all. I got away to help MacKenzie, But as I looked back, I saw him Kick Theo down the stairs." She shuddered, "Breaking Theo's back." She could still hear the echo of the cracking bones in her head. "He stabbed Alex, twice..." So much blood. The visions ran through her mind. " And cut me, " She rubbed her forearm, as if it still hurt. "I tried to use a couple of my trick arrows, to calm him down, get him to at least sit down, A few worked, but I just kept firing them off any way, and ended up... Shooting one of my love arrows by accident, now he thinks he's in love with Kenzie.." She said, "Me and Mackenzie had to strap him to a chair, in order to help Theo and Alex.. Honestly after that I can't remember a thing, I had fired of to many laughing gas arrows, and passed out from the smell of the gas, and blood." She said. "That's about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 1:14 pm

Bailey grimaced as Skyler went into the details. He was sorry he'd asked, though he supposed it helped that he did not know any of the demigods mentioned personally or that he hadn't yet arrived at camp the time the big fight happened. So, the first kid who liked Skyler was a lunatic on all accounts. He'd probably grow up to be a mass murderer or something, which only made Bailey become more skeptical about Camp teaching kids to use weapons.

Despite his thoughts, Bailey remained silent as Skyler spoke. From what he was hearing, it was partially Skyler's fault. If the arrows worked then why fire off more? Love arrow, shot the kid with it, and now the boy's in love with some girl named Kenzie. Who was Kenzie anyway? She seemed to have a lot to do with the whole love triangle thing. It was actually more of a love square to Bailey. Once Skyler was finished, he decided to speak. "If I may ask, how did you get yourself thrown into that? I mean, the kid broke somebody's back. Wait - Alex got stabbed twice and I assume you mean Alex Jones. But I saw him last night and he was fine." Bailey frowned, confused.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 1:55 pm

"I honestly Don't know how I got involved. But Yes Alex Jones, MacKenzie Cole is a Daughter of Apollo, she has healing powers." She explained. Skyler sighed, "And then Last night.. before I was with you, I was with Theo.. Trying to explain it all to him. And.. now he won't even talk to me." She said and groaned, "Gods If I knew being Cupid's daughter was this bad, I would have killed my self Ages ago." She said sarcastically, covering her face in her hands and sighed again. "Man life went down hill fast.." Sky said. She didn't know how this all started, or how she got involved, or how it was suddenly all her fault, or why no body but Mackenzie will talk to her. She groaned again. Life officially sucks If it was possible to go back in time, to change everything, Sky wouldn't miss that opportunity for nothing, but then again, learn from your mistakes. And boy, was this a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 6:15 pm

((It's bleh. I'm sorry))

Oh. That made sense. Of course, Alex would be in the infirmary had there not been at least one child of Apollo at camp. Then again, there was always nectar and ambriosa, which healed wounds just as good as Apollo's kids could, if not better. Bailey himself had never tried nectar and ambriosa, and didn't plan to, for he knew that he'd have to be gravely injured. Otherwise, he'd be burned to ashes or something.

Bailey sighed. Skyler's life seemed like a very complicated one, he had to admit. "Do you ever wonder what life would be like if we weren't demigods? I mean, don't you think it would be so much simpler if we didn't change schools every few months or bounce around from state to state? Don't you think it would be easier were we not constantly followed by monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 6:37 pm

Skyler sighed, "Yea If only. Mortals have such simple minded lives. They don't see what really is. Just what the think everything should be." She shook her head, "Honestly, I'd choose being a Demi-god over a mortal any day. But, Being a Teen aged girl Demi god. Thats pure torture." She laughed. Sighing once more, Sky stood up. "Bailey, your a great friend. Sorry you had to listen to all My problems... But thanks." She said and smiled sweetly. "Just a little friendly tip, Be careful. In the end is how you tell you your real friends are, You can't all was trust the ones most nice, and close to you." She said, and shook her head. "Never can.." Sky looked down for a moment, "Maybe we can hang out sometime? I have a really cool friend you'd probably like..?" She suggested. "Thanks.. But I should be off.." And with that, she gave another friendly smile, SHe thought about perhaps giving hima quick hug or something. But it seemed a bit awkward in her mind.

((Tessa told me to tell you: She left for a trip last night, and wasn't able to get on to reply to your thread, or even tell you. She said she's sorry and Wanted me to tell you, she'll be back in a few weeks(: LOL All that in one text xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 6:43 pm

((Okay. Thanks for telling me. And sorry for my post being so bad!))

Bailey gave a small smile and stood as Skyler did. This was a first. A girl that wasn't rude or mean to him. Even more shocking, a girl that actually considered him to be a friend. How odd. Bailey's smile widened. "Well, thanks. It means a lot." Something was bothering him, though. Skyler's "friendly tip". It left Bailey wondering if he could trust her or not. Skyler seemed nice enough, but she'd said to watch out for those types of people. Plus Bailey had been tricked numerous times before. No, Bailey could trust her, that was for sure.

Bailey sighed and brought his attention back to the present times. "Oh, uh, sure. Hang out." He said lamely. Ugh. Why did he have to be such a dork? "Umm yeah. I'd love to meet this friend of yours." Bailey was always up for making new friends, but he'd probably end up making a fool of himself if it was a girl. "So....I guess I'll see you later?" Bailey wondered if giving Skyler a friendly hug would be considered ill-mannered. Instead, he lamely held out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:55 pm

Skyler smiled, "Bailey Pine, you are by far the dorkiest guy I have ever met." She laughed and shook his hand. "So far, I like it." She rolled her eyes and laughed, "I'll see you around later." She said, tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear. She looked at him for a moment and smiled again, "And, No, You can't trust me either." She said as if she had read his mind, she winked and walked down the steps of the big house, heading towards th U of circles. She thought to leave him with that, Not that she was, 'evil' Just, you can't always trust your friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering....(Skyler)   Wandering....(Skyler) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering....(Skyler)
Page 1 of 1