Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 5:42 pm

Theo walked behind a group of teenage campers and when they got near the kid he saw as his target he tripped a kid. The kid fell into the target and Theo faked shock and went down to help. He went down to 'help' the two up, but only knocked more kids down. He slipped his hand into the pocket of the campers and pulled there wallets out, soon getting up and walking back quickly. Once back to the Hermes cabin he was beaming with pride. He had forgotten how much of a thrill that came with stealing. Even little tiny operations like he had done. He smiled and sat on the side of the Hermes cabin, opening the wallets of the campers and pulling the cash out.

In total he got fourth five bucks, and seventeen drachmas. It was okay for four wallets. He put the money into his own pocket, if anyone tired to steal that he would be able to tell... Or he thought so anyway. He flipped though what were in the walets, ID.. junk ID... another? ID, ID, ID. You losers get somehting else. ID junk... He threw the cards everytime he said junk. ID, crap. Credit card jun... wait i'm keeping that. That was when he had the idea to go vist Skyler. He put the money in one of the wallets he had gotten and walked across the cabins. A few campers just seeing that there money was gone. Laughing he knocked on the Eros' cabins door. After a minute he walked in, "hey Skyler. Hope you don't mind me stopping by."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 7:00 pm

Skyler heard a knock on the door, before Theo walked in, "Hi. "She said and smiled, she was sitting on her bed, reading a book of hers she had yet to finish, and struggling to barely start. Damn dyslexia She thought to herself, Closing the book and sitting up. "Whats so funny?" She asked noticing he was grinning, and laughing. "Did you steal something?" She asked and laughed herself. "What did you take..?"
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 7:13 pm

Theo fakes being hurt. "You think I stoel something.... now thats just mean. I would neve.... okay look out your window and see all the campers freaking out." Theo told Skyler about how he stoel all the wallets and made all of the chaos. Than how he found all the money. "Ummmm none of those kids are your friends.... right?" He came down and sat by her on the bed, "so what are you reading... or trying to read?" He was kiding. He remmbered when he had been claimed last night. It had been awesome. If only Herems had butted out. Smiling he remmbered the rule of two campers weren't supposed to be in a cabin alone. "Hey you remmber the rule about no two campers are supposed to be in a cabin alone. It just came to me." He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 8:00 pm

Skyler glanced out the window, and laughed. "Thats..nice." She laughed again, and jumped down off her bed. "Yes I know. So?" She shrugged. "When Have I ever followed the rules?" She asked raising an eyebrow and laughed. Skyler straightened her shirt and tied back her hair, "So, what do you plan on doing today?" She asked She began to wonder what she had planned today herself, What was there to do in such a boring place, and staying in this cabin wouldn't help at all. Maybe she would go stop by and help Kenzie with there latest project on the arrow shop they had opened up, or maybe go practice sword fighting with Lizzy, anything to keep her entertained for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:28 pm

Theo gave a bow, "I try. But most of my siblings are geting a kick out of it too." He saw a few of his rothers and sisters rolling over laughing. "Nothing I just thought is funny how it popped into my mind. Ummmmmmm when have I followed the rules...... I do not remeber. I'm not sure there ever was a time." He than closed his eyes, "ummmm hanging out. Why is it to boring?" He gave a hurt look, but couldn't hold it and broke back into a smirk. He gave her a one armed hug, "What do you want to do today?" He was pretty bored and didn't feel like running out of the cabin where all the kids were fighting. He took out his walter and showed her the cash and Drachmas. "Thats what I got from all of them."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 1:29 pm

Skyler looked at the money he pulled out, and grabbed a couple of the twenties. "These are mine." She teased, and took a couple drachmas too. "Thank youu." She shrugged, "I don't know. Not much To do today. I was planning on helping Kenzie down int he Armory today. We still have a lot of work to do down there, You can help if you want?" She suggested, Stuffing the money in her pocket. "All we have to do is, paint the room, set up the shelves, separate the items, think of prices, bring in all the cashier stuff, advertise, yada yada." Sky laughed, "Pretty much..everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))   Talking to Skyler ((Skyler)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Skyler ((Skyler))
Page 1 of 1