Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your demigod parent(In real)

Go down 
+14
Alyson Queen
Jeni Carter
Evan Adairia Lewis
Skyler E. Harley
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Elizabeth Dalai
Annalise Darkwood
Nicko Rider
Naomi Martin
Astra Gahne
Laura Arai
Thalia Grace
MacKenzie Cole
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Your demigod parent(In real) Empty
PostSubject: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 3:05 pm

Ok,in real life,if you were a demigod,who would you be claimed by?

I'm a Hades kid!Though at times,I feel like a Hephy kid for some reason...

Last edited by Laura James on August 15th 2010, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 3:31 pm

I'm a daughter of Hades too! Woah!
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 4:05 pm

Me? It would be Apollo. XD For sure.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 4:17 pm

I be a daughter of Athena XP
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 4:45 pm

Here they are for a few friends of mine.

Ruth=Poseidon
Josephine=Poseidon
Maitav=Apollo
Rachel R.=Athena
Megan=Ares
Liam=Hermes
Xaiver=Hermes

Last edited by Laura James on August 14th 2010, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 5:33 pm

I'd say Athena... because in real life I'm very intellegent. It doesn't show up too much in RPing but oh well. And if I could CHOOSE I'd say Moros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:42 pm

My brother is an Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:50 pm

I'd be either Apollo pr Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 9:23 pm

I would be Hermes or Eris Very Happy For oblivios reason, most being my maturity level is..... very low xD.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 2:31 am

I'm a Daughter of Zeus in my group of friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 2:26 pm

I'm a Hermes Kid in real life. I steal Ama's stuff all of the time....and she never knows.....plus if I can sneak in a room full of teachers and copy a report card(not mine) then I'd say I was definatly a Hermes kid.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 4:38 pm

Wait o.O how did you do that??????? And stealing stuff is easy, xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 5:07 pm

I'd probably be... Athena or Aphrodite. I'm obsessed with clothes, though I get straight A's and I'm usually top of the class. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 5:46 pm

Nicko Rider wrote:

I don't even know! I just walked into the office that was full of parents and teachers and copied the report card and walked back out. And stealing from Ama isn't as easy as you think it would be.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:00 pm

I am so a Hades kid
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:08 pm

Roxanne Friedman wrote:
Nicko Rider wrote:

I don't even know! I just walked into the office that was full of parents and teachers and copied the report card and walked back out. And stealing from Ama isn't as easy as you think it would be.

Try stealing five choclae bars from a cousin twice your size and who is like half-ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:39 pm

Normally I couldn't answer this because my character is always basically me. But Sun isn't because I made a pact not to do that. She's based on me sure, but not that much XD

Me and my friend always say we're siblings and Hades is our dad XD

Really though, I'd say either Athena, Poseidon, Hephaestus or Hestia (don't ask how). Maybe Dionysus too, I'm sarcastic like him XD Or maybe Zeus.

Heck, I don't know XD If I get the Golden Ticket I'll do another character and make that me and whoever I get claimed by we'll see XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 10:23 pm

I stole 4 packs of skittles from my section leader who had several throwing stars in his hand at the time.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 7:51 am

laura likes ningas she talks about them all the time
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 9:01 am

Roxanne Friedman wrote:
I stole 4 packs of skittles from my section leader who had several throwing stars in his hand at the time.

o.O okay you win the best theift xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 9:08 am

I would be Hermes or Ares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 2:23 pm

In order of likelihood: Athena, Hades, Nyx or Apollo
Probably Athena, because I'm the bookish type.
But I'm morbid-ish and obsessed with death, so possibly Hades.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 4:56 pm

Agreed with Saga XD
I'd definitely not be Hermes because I've never stolen anything in my life and don't plan to either XD Unless you count biscuits from a black belt karate XD (Like most my characters, I too know karate XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 6:38 pm

New question!If you have your choice,who would your divine parent be?
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 6:40 pm

My choice? Artemis. . . Or Hestia. I'd be the coolest kid ever. And everyone would be like o.O at them XD

But to be honest the reason I join PJO RPG's is to see which parent I'd have because I have no idea XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your demigod parent(In real)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next