Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your demigod parent(In real)

Go down 
+14
Alyson Queen
Jeni Carter
Evan Adairia Lewis
Skyler E. Harley
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Elizabeth Dalai
Annalise Darkwood
Nicko Rider
Naomi Martin
Astra Gahne
Laura Arai
Thalia Grace
MacKenzie Cole
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Akilina Firesky

Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 7:02 pm

I spell ALL your names right XD

Haha on DRPG I had a look on the claiming threads members weren't allowed to see and I was nearly claimed by Nemesis!
Yah, I mean Stevie's icon even looked hippie-ish XD

Seriously though...Apollo!? My character could sing. That was it. I said in my posts she was rubbish at archery and poetry, the main points of an Apollo child -_-

So I guess I could be Nemesis too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:59 pm

Any idea who else Stevie could have been claimed by?? You said I almost got claimed by Thalia right?

I never thought of me being a daughter of Thalia.... But it's a possibility.... :/
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 11:03 pm

I could see you as a daughter of Thalia....
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 10:55 pm

On two other sites, ONe character of mins was claimed by Apollo, while the other by the Celtic form of Hecate. I'd think Athena or Apollo at heart though. Its all the band, choir drawing photography things I do.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 9:02 pm

I think I would be claimed by Athena because I'm really smart and if I go into a fight then I always have a plan!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your demigod parent(In real)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6