Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your demigod parent(In real)

Go down 
+14
Alyson Queen
Jeni Carter
Evan Adairia Lewis
Skyler E. Harley
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Elizabeth Dalai
Annalise Darkwood
Nicko Rider
Naomi Martin
Astra Gahne
Laura Arai
Thalia Grace
MacKenzie Cole
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 10:49 pm

I absolutely have no idea who my parent will turn out to be, but for choice Artemis!!! XD. But Of course it's impossible, so Apollo ...I think or Eris Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:23 am

Ummmm again Hermes and or Eris. But thats because I line up with evreything thats said about them in the myths, looks, personality alot. Unlike most where there just spewing out random gods names here xDxDxDxD. "Ummm this one time I was mean. Ya i'm an Ares kid" thats what some of your guys are saying for the most part xDxDxDxDxDxDxD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 10:23 am

If I had my choice it would be Hestia.she's my favorite goddess.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 10:30 am

Moros. God of doom. He had a cult following of "assassins" who killed people back In the day. And I'm very morbid in reality, from the time I said my first word, which was 'goodbye' XD until now I can't help laughing when people cry or when things die. I'm sort of creepy, really. I either would be his child (actually, I'd wanna be HIM) or would want to be. *nods*

EDIT: I mean real life, not Astra. Not that I'd want her to be a Moros kid cuz he's too cool. I'm weird like that. Laura, if this is against the rules please say so...

Last edited by Astra Gahne on August 16th 2010, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : id isn't a word -.-)
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:04 am

I don't think it's against the rules to say in real life... but saying something like 'i hope astra gets claimed by so-and-so' is against the rules...
Just so you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 12:02 pm

haha, well I laugh whenever my friends cry ...like when they fall down the stairs.
Off topic but my first word was ball XD

I also think it would be fun to be a Hades kid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:48 pm

I am a Hades kid,and it is definitely fun.

Annalise:Your right,even though I do have an opinion on who claims Astra...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:53 pm

So many Hades kids O.o It's not normal XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:54 pm

It's just 'cause we're a bunch of angsty teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:13 pm

It's cause everyone WANTS to be a bunch of angsty teenagers. Please guys, take it from me *cougharecoveringselfharmercough* that it's not the best thing to be. Really.
*Endspam*
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:22 pm

In RL i'd be either Demeter or Apollo....
Sometimes I consider myself Eris child...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 7:12 pm

Okay I just thought about it and in real life I would definately be Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 7:37 pm

Several of my friends think I'm Nemisis, but I think I'm more of an Apollo person...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 7:42 pm

...of coarse you do... I actually think your Hestia, but Apollo is an alternative

((are you going to reply to it?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:30 pm

Any have an opinion on who you think I should be in real?Anyone?Even though i'm Hades' kid?XD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 6:27 am

Well, no... I've never met you Laura XD
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:55 pm

I don'treally know you well enough to judge that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:17 pm

I know,stupid question,back to the last one.XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:24 pm

I think i'd be Eris, hades, Athena or poseidon. I've never really thought about it...
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:27 pm

Casey Merliah Tessa, You would deffinatly be either apollo, or Eris. Like me ^^
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:32 pm

On drpg I'm a daughter of Eris, it is soooo much fun to play her Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:44 pm

What the heck is drpg? Everyone talks about it...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:48 pm

Demigods rpg, it's really fun however, it's going over an unactive stage right now Sad Thalia and I are mods and Sun's an admin. I really shouldn't be talking about it, don't want to get in trouble with the admin... so if you wish to continue this conversation feel free to pm me:)

*ends the spam*
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:49 pm

Forest can you pm me the link pwease! ^^
-end of spam-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:50 pm

I'll get it from Skye. -mouthpalm (?)- I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your demigod parent(In real)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next