Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your demigod parent(In real)

Go down 
+14
Alyson Queen
Jeni Carter
Evan Adairia Lewis
Skyler E. Harley
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Elizabeth Dalai
Annalise Darkwood
Nicko Rider
Naomi Martin
Astra Gahne
Laura Arai
Thalia Grace
MacKenzie Cole
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 2:37 pm

I could never be Eros either XD
ErIs maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 8:38 pm

People! Heista is a VIRGIN goddess!!!! As in, she CANNOT have kids!!! So, please, stop saying that you're a child of hers! Yes, I know that she is awesomely awesome in all that is awesome, but no, you can't be her child.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 8:52 pm

Okay.... Sorry, it's pretty much the same thing as fantacizing about being a child of Artemis.....
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:01 pm

Yes but me and Forrest are on a site where someone was claimed by Hestia.
Technically, Athena is a virgin Goddess too, so there are ways xD
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:34 pm

*cough* what Jeni said is something I have been wanting to say for a while XP
And yes, Athena IS a virgin goddess but... that's different. Somehow. I don't know how.
But anyway. I'm having trouble remembering if there's a deity of memories? I don't think so but if there WAS... XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:08 pm

Athena is a virgin goddess yes, but her children are born in a similar fashion to which she was born: they pop out of her head.

In other words: They're brain children.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:12 pm

XD Yes. Exactly.

I also thought I'd input that I have a story/kinda thing in the making. . . . kinda where Artemis has two children, but she creates them out of clay kinda like how Prometheus made man, but their real people.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:14 pm

Thats really awesome -wants story/idea-
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:15 pm

XD Kaitlyn you've read some of it! It's the one with Haley and Jake. . . . I think it was Jake anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:16 pm

Oh, that one??? But wasn't Haily a daughter of Athena or something??? I know that her 'dad' was at least XD
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:18 pm

No and it's Haley XD Her 'dad' was actually her brother and they were the two kids of Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:19 pm

wait...what??? You need to send me that again -has forgoten most of it- XDD
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:26 pm

XD I ended up only typing up like 3 chapters of it XD

Besides we need to stop the spam
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:38 pm

Wait.... Rebel person, who are you... On drpg?

I want to be a brain child, but I don't think it would happen -_-
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:02 pm

Rebel person? Who...?
And brain-childness is fun! *pokes Laura* isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 4:11 pm

*gasps* Forrest! I have a name *nods*

Erm... Hecate would be an option for me too.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:31 am

Ohh yeah! On the PJO RPG sites where I've been claimed, so far I've been claimed by Apollo, Iris, Zeus, and Hecate. So... I guess any of those (and Poseidon!) would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:51 am

I have recentely decided that I could be Hades as well....

I've been claimed by Apollo, Demeter, Eris, and Nyx, oh and Poseidon.... I'm on way too many sites....
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 7:51 pm

On what site have you been claimed by Nyx Forrest? :/

I've been claimed by Apollo, Poseidon, and Eris. Though I've long decided Hades or Persephone could be too *long story, long inside joke XD*

So yup. Any o' those are possibler too.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:08 pm

On Evan's site. As Autumn there hasn't been a claiming thread yet, but I got a pm saying I was nyx
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:12 pm

I've been claimed by... Athena... XD
Even though I'm on three PJO sites... XP *coughbutagodononecough*
Anyway... so I guess I could be an Athena kid or a god XD
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:43 pm

Oooooh yeah! Bethanney and I agreed on that, I forgot XD

Well I'm Eris on one site so yeah...
Eris, Apollo (don't understand why she was claimed by him), Poseidon Smile
I've always thought Demeter for some reason too.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:56 pm

I only have two characters that have been claimed, one is by Apollo and the other is by Poseidon

((ZOMG!! Cari you spelled my name right!!! Smile thank you!!))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 8:23 pm

Dude, you stole my thunder, I was so going to say that because it irks you when your name is mispelled...

Actually, I can see their reasoning with Apollo......... sort of, I mean, when Igot Demeter, I was NOT expecting it, I literallty did a double take and was confuzzled -_- but now I see their reasoning and I guess i could be Demeter too....
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 8:29 pm

I stole your thunder two hours ago haha:)

your character was sort of a hippie, what other god/goddess would your character have been claimed by?

I still like the idea of me being a daughter of Nemesis *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   Your demigod parent(In real) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your demigod parent(In real)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next