Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

A New Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 3:00 pm

"First of all am the Cabin Couselor till Clarisse comes back." Alex told Elizabeth Alex was kinda mad. "We are gonna do what I SAY" Alex said. "Alright yo Jake go get her razors" Alex said. "Alright im gonna need five boys and six girls" Alex said. "Alright" He said. He got a map of the camp. "We are gonna be like troup one and then he-" Alex said pointing at one of his brothers that was the same age as him "Is gonna lead group two" Alex said. "Everybody got that?" Alex said. "Well they are gonna be there durning their pillow fight and we are gonna attack they'll probaly have their Weapons which makes it funner." Alex said.

Alex went and got a dagger and a small sheath. "I got another new weapon now. so most of you have swords. You guys theres a Cabinet full of shield with Ares symbol on it." Alex said.
"We are gonna need allies so I already have the Apollo cabin as our Allies" Alex said. "What if their gonna turn their back on us" Jake said coming back in giving Elizabeth her Razors.

"I already have that covered." Alex said. "I dont wanna be leader of troup two" his brother said. "Well one of you has to be it." Alex said. "I'll do it" Jake said. "Alright we are gonna split up and use our flying shoes we stole from the Hermes Cabin" Alex said. "Alright so I got a friend in the Inside of the Hermes Cabin hes gonna leak out Info" Alex said

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 10th 2010, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 3:34 pm

"And who said you were the cabin counsler hu or did a magical fairy come down and spray you with magical counsler dust?" She heard some of the boys laugh. "But anyway I got the Hephusants kids to be owr allies when Iasked them to biuld thoughs doohickies and I also have a friend in the Hermes cabin doing the same thing as your friend." Elizabeth ran out side seeing the girls wiat. "So girls I'm going to need the toffest 5 girls here." Six girls came out. "Hannah your the girliest here so step back."

Elizadbeth brought the 5 girls in. She didn't know why they needed them but she didn't care. "So Alex they need you to tell them the plan again." Elizabeth didn't want to here it again but for the plan to work they needed to know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 3:40 pm

"They know I just told them here you go your flying shoes" Alex said. He grabbed his old sword "Am gonna us this my old sword Ricktus"Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 4:02 pm

((alex 5 sentences not 2 and they were outside the howl time))

"Whatever you say mister fairy dust." But Elizabeth did like the shoes. She laced them on and started to fly. "Look I'm Alex's counsler fairy." The cabin started to laugh. She smirked at him almost saying no I'm not giving up the subject of you saying your the counsler when I was here before you.

She happiely got some shredded cheeze and sprinkled it all around him. "There the pirfect counsler pizza everyone dig in." She was having a hard time stopping the counsler stuff but somithing inside her told her to continue. She was trying despritly to stop but she couldn't like a howl new side of her came out. "I like flying."
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 4:25 pm

((XD Currently there are NO cabin leaders until further notice XD And you need more then just 5 sentances, it has to be 100 words too ;D))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 4:27 pm

((who are you talking to me or him?))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 4:43 pm

((you and the girls))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 4:48 pm

((the girls aren't really besides me))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:03 pm

((well still. come on and post.))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:07 pm

((I already did the pizza thing on the second page its your turn to post))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:14 pm

"Hey Lizzie ya am older than you so yah" Alex said. "Keep on making fun of me" Alex said. "The perfect counselor pizza everybody dig in" Elizabeth said. Alex grabbed hold of her then pushed her out the cabin and locked the doors and windows and also took her sword. "Anybody got anything to say" Alex said. "No!" his brothers and sisters said scared. "If I find out anyone got Elizabeth in say hello to Hades" Alex said.

((Elizabeth there isnt a way you cant get in))

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 11th 2010, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:16 pm

((she has a sword duu))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:24 pm

((He took her sword duh))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:28 pm

((she has a foot and a hand and she can go to the armory and get another sword or arrow duh))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:36 pm

((Well to bad cause we are not gonna do that cause then you would ruin the fun so triple duh))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:38 pm

(( it would be fun for me so to bad so sad))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:02 pm

(( Yah well your no fun so if you come in I'll just make Alex shoot you. NOW POST ALREADY))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:15 pm

Elizabeth couldn't beleive she got kicked out by a pizza. "Uh I'll just go now while there at the fire." She ran off. When she reached the cabin she picked the lock. "Great I'm in." She saw more close and stoll them all. She took all there underwair. She took all there stuff and put it out side.

She grabbed a latter and put it all on the roof. "huh, take that Alex. That's for kicking me out of my own cabin." She was mad at her brother and she had a good idea. When she was done with the place it looked like the end of a house worming party.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:21 pm

((YA Elizabeth you cant just take my stuff so))
Actually she never took the stuff up he had stopped her before she did and tied her up. She didnt know were his stuff.
((You cant just say you took my stuff so ya))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:25 pm

((i wasn't talking about the Ares cabin i was talking about the hermes cabin))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:30 pm

((Ok Nvm but you never had my stufff))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:32 pm

((i know i never said i did now post))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:50 pm

((I already did))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:51 pm

((but i was at the hermes cabin and you never said you were))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 3:36 pm

((Although you may be right with some of the things Elizabeth did wrong -glances her direction- you also can't just tie someone up automatically. That's godmodding. Now if she had been asleep and you tied her up then that would be different, but just tying her up without giving her a chance to defend herself is godmodding. I know you're not trying to, but try really hard not to godmod. Think about what you want to post, and if it involves the other characters rping with you then ask yourself if they would be able to do anything against it. Mkay? Thanks (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Cabin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next