Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

A New Cabin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 4:46 pm

((I have a question but in the thread i made in the beach you said you atomaticly tackled me isnt that godmodding i could have a chance to defend myself))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:02 pm

((alex who are you talking to me or laura?))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:12 pm

((Laura))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:50 pm

((k cuz i wouldn't remember))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:18 pm

"Well I geuss its time we let Elizabeth in" Alex said.
"Ya we should" Everyone said. Alex let her in when he saw her on top of the hermes cabin. "No freakin way" Alex said. He saw clothes and underwear on top of it.

((OH MY GOD IM AM SORRY ABOUT THE SPAM I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:28 am

Elizabeth saw Alex in the door way of her cabin. "Uh oh well now its time to go." She climbed down her latter and off the roof. She wished she could see his face from here. She started to run off back to the cabin. "That's what you get for locking your sister out and now there's nothing for you dimwitts to do there." She smirked a made smirk at Alex. She was happy with what she had done.

"So next time don't lock me out." She walked to her bed as everyone looked at her.

Last edited by Elizabeth Dalai on June 13th 2010, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 11:35 am

((Elizabeth you can't just jump onto the roof. . . . . the buildings aren't short. They're about 7-8 feet up. There's no possible way you could jump up there unless you had a ladder and they don't give out ladders at camp . . . . ))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:41 pm

((kay sorry i'll fix it))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:58 pm

((Elizabeth there aren't ladders up to the roof. You need to find something else out.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:01 pm

((Laura you gonna post on our thread))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:36 pm

((That's a bit off topic here, but I was going to wait for someone else to come along and post~))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 2:39 pm

((uh what are you talking about?))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 5:42 pm

((Uh nothing -Slaps myself to change subject- Uh I could've had a V8))

Alex saw Elizabeth running back towards the cabin. Alex let her in. "I dont wanna plan this anymore I gotta uh meet a friend and sorry Lizzie but am not gonna spend that much time with you and you guys am sorry I'll let Link carry on the mission." Alex said pointing at his brother link.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:23 pm

"Not nesussary there is nothing for ou to do there anyway." She locked the door so he couldn't leave. She smiled a happy yet kinda insain way.She was just kidding she just wanted to freak him out. She grabbed a rop and started to walk tord him. She really was going to tie him up but she wasn't evil.

Elizabeth saw no one was coming tords her so that must mean they are eather on her side or want to stay out of this. She knew that she atleast had the girls on her side and she was going to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:51 pm

Alex quickly drew his sword and cut up the rope. Then he pointed it at Elizabeths throat. Then a bunch of girl came and pointed they're sword at Elizabeth. "You think the girls are on your side." Alex smiled. "Well hey I gotta Go" Alex said in his best Matrix voice. "I'll Be Back" Alex said in a terminator voice.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:54 pm

((Sorry you can't control everyone else in your cabin~))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 8:22 pm

((total burn))

Elizabeth ran out the door before he had the chance to, after she unlocked it. She was dissupointed in her self. She was just joking but she did want to tie him up for locking him out. She ran off and right to the woods. She didn't want to have another moment with him so she made shure no one was fallowing her.

Elizabeth found a tree to climb so that way if he did fallow her he couldn't find her. She found a tree and started to climb. She sat on the highest brach she could find that could hold her and sat down. She started to weep silently. She looked around one more time and started to weep silently again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:33 am

Alex ran towards the woods. Alex front fliped backfliped. And then chratweeled(dont know how to spell it). Then he heard Elizabeht crying in a tree. She would alway do that. This time Alex ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:49 am

Elizabeth saw Alex walk by. "Finually." She stopped crying and hopped branch to branch back to her cabin. She grabbed a water bottle and ran back outside to poor it on her face and hair. Her face wasn't red any more it was wet she didn't want to swim so she just did that.

"Ahh so now that I am happy I can get some food from the Big House." She smiled and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Cabin   A New Cabin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Cabin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3