Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)

Go down 
+8
Akilina Firesky
Sun Riverwood
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Astra Gahne
Alyson Queen
Elizabeth Dalai
Jeni Carter
Laura Arai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 6:37 pm

Haha alright XD I probably won't watch it, but yeah XD
It's so weird, right? xD I mean, you know there's obviously going to be more but you still feel like the MC's gonna die XD
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 7:22 pm

yesterday was my birth day and i got my ears peirsed yesterday but now i am kinda sick i cant even coaph with out my throat feeling like it is going to die
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 11:30 pm

Dude. Dude. I'm angry right now, because of stupid Youtube. I mean, I understand Godkiller being rated MA, I really do... there's a ton of language, violence and other things too horrible to name (Hey, the deuteragonist is a hooker... >.>) but KUROSHITSUJI??? Black Butler? Dude, you've got to be kidding me. Is it because Ciel says damn ONCE in the whole episode? Seriously? Or maybe Sebastian's little phrase about his being devilishly talented? Or maybe is it because he's a demon? Bigoted YouTube.

...is this the second time on this page I've gotten mad because of Youtube's "TV-MA"?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6