Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)

Go down 
+8
Akilina Firesky
Sun Riverwood
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Astra Gahne
Alyson Queen
Elizabeth Dalai
Jeni Carter
Laura Arai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 8:30 pm

i said "can be"... not "are always"...
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 4:05 am

Thanks guys, really Smile This time I think I'm really over him (after a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, a talk with my mom, and laying in my moms lap as she rubbed my head while we watched Supernatural and Charmed) I can see everything that went wrong and why we weren't meant to be. I might still do a bit of crying over him even though he isn't worth my tears, but today I'll go to school feeling not so terrible. Smile I love you guys -hugs everyone tightly- Don't know what I'd do without ya!
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 10:03 am

-Hugs back- And Laura you should have five stars under your name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 10:58 am

I agree with Joey. And remember, Laura, no matter how bad something looks... SMILE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 3:39 pm

XD WOW! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 3:03 pm

Hey I am so bummed. I broke my wrist in karate.

Last edited by Astra Gahne on October 9th 2010, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RAWR the grammar correcter strikes again!)
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 4:07 pm

SHE RAN BACKWARDS INTO THE /WALL/ AND BROKE IT! XDDDDD XP HAHAHAHA XDD
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 3:16 pm

(Pg-13, sorry)
ERGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Okay so my mom says she's getting rid of MY dog. It's not HER dog it's MINE and she CANNOT get rid of that dog. IF she does so help me I'm going to die my hair black and shave if into a mohawk and peirce my OTHER ear with ANOTHER safety pin (the first one was a terrible idea and it's best not do do something like that to yourself >.<) and I'm just gonna...
FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW why does everything have to be so fucked up at my house???
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 7:32 pm

You probably did not need to know this but
some 8th grader at my school likes me and it's really awkward and I don't like him back and he's little and young and he wants to ask me out and I never see him, I hardely know him and ahhhhhh save me!

I'm dreading tomarrow
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 8:48 am

Just tell him No...Make the guy understand that you don't like him, and taht you barely know him.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 1:19 pm

Yah.... I did, it was really funny because all the 8th grade girls were trying to help me, "it's okay we don't like him either, just say no nicely!"

actually, come to think of it, I have never liked a younger guy....
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 4:26 pm

Tomorrow... not tomarrow... which reminds me... never mind.
Anyway... I just forgot what I was going to say... so I won't say it XP
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 7:48 pm

Haha.... Well whatever you forgot, I mentally give you will power XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 11:01 am

No!!! Don't give the Rebel will Power!!! It'll be turned against you!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 3:03 pm

*smacks palm to face*

*mentally takes back the will-power then runs away for her life*

((that better XD))
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 8:56 pm

Now I have something to say -.-
Some of you might have been on HBH when I flipped out not too long ago... well I said then that I hadn't known my parents were getting divorced... and now they signed the papers. -.- I was already having a bad enough day...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 10:28 pm

Aww, I'm so sorry! This is against my camper instict, but you deserve my will-power (in real life)
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 4:52 pm

XD Dang...that freaking sucks -Hugs Astra-
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:36 pm

*gives her hug as well*

but you know, it pays off because she can't stand being touched
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 8:44 pm

Yeah, thank you guys. Even though I don't like being touched. Nice... smiley... Jeni XP
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:19 pm

Smiley? What smiley? XD But yea, you're welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:32 pm

You're like "XD that freaking sucks..." so yeah. XP
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:44 pm

oh, I screwed up...I meant 'DX' I don't laugh about that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 10:03 pm

It's okay. I didn't think you would.
Right now I feel like a horrible person >.<
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 10:09 pm

Aw, why? 'cause I can garentee you that you're not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next