Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)   A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 9:48 pm

((haha ok, well just be safe and dont catch a cold, silly =p))

"Hmm... we can go at night. Danger is my middle name." Magnus said sarcastically. "Well then, umm... i guess i'll be going then? We might get in trouble if i stay here for too long." Magnus smiled. He got up and looked at Makayla, "Well..umm.. good night, i'll see you tomorrow then. Where should we meet?" MAgnus asked.

((sorry..im kinda of out of it right now. heh))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)   A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 4:04 pm

((hahah..its okay..i've written worst posts than that...XD))

"Hmm... we can go at night. Danger is my middle name." Magnus said, making Makayla smile more. "Well then, umm... i guess i'll be going then? We might get in trouble if i stay here for too long." Magnus smiled. He got up and looked at her, "Well..umm.. good night, i'll see you tomorrow then. Where should we meet?"
"Night...ermmm....Edge of the woods, near the cabin area, if you're not there then I'll come find you..." She said. She grabbed Magnus' jacket off of the bed beside her and held it out to him. "Don't forget it...you might not ever see it again if you do..." She said, smiling mischievously.

((See...this posts really bad...I have no muse...XD))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)   A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:03 pm

(( haha ur muse is fine ))

Magnus looked at his jacket and looked at Makayla. She looked so thin, so fragile. Magnus walked towards her a gave her a friendly hug, "Keep it, good night Makayla, i'll see ya." Magnus said and then quickly ran off to his cabin. He was looking forward to going on a little adventure with Makayla tomorrow. He was wondering when he would be granted a quest, and if he did, he was sure to take Makayla with him.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)   A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 5:11 pm

((XD I've been doing courswork again...so its kinda later than usual....again...XD I had to draw, label and write about the ultrastructure of an animal cell...what does that have to do with Forensic science???? XD))

Magnus walked over to Makayla, completly taking her off guard by hugging her and then saying, "Keep it, good night Makayla, i'll see ya." before taking off into the night. "Night..." She said, he wouldn't hear her, but she still felt like saying it. She hung his jacket over her wardrobe door top and then glanced back at her un-made bed. She smiled slightly, still feeling too wide awake to go to sleep. She reached over and grabbed a random book from underneath her bed and then sat in the corner of her room, reading. Corners always felt safe to her, they were secure in a way. After a while the words began to run together, the spellings got mixed up, started flying off of the page. She shook her head slightly and closed the book, leaning back against the wall and closed her eyes, she fell asleep like that, book on lap, head resting against the wall, looking more innocent than she had done in years. She would be stiff and sore in the morning, but she could get over that.

((Am i starting the one in the woods, or are you? XD))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)   A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 5:19 am

(( haha sorry for the late reply))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)   A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cabin to call home..(come Makayla! =p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2